SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, from what I'm reading in the thread about it in the Berry, the POS was facing 20 different counts of assault, most notably against his pregnant gf, who he beat the shit out of.
rest in piss, scumbag

ugh, she's reason enough to do it.
but what about the little girl they had?
c'mon Kurt

ugh, she's reason enough to do it.
but what about the little girl they had?
c'mon Kurt
He was implying that it was not a suicide and Courtney was responsible. I never watched that particular documentary, but I doubt that Courtney would have the wherewithal to get away with that type of caper. She is on tape having strangers kissing her titties at a Burger King

yea I get it.
it was reported that she was actually there egging him on
to put the shotgun in his mouth.
meh, I don't believe it.
not because I think she's admirable or anything (talentless POS imo) but because
he didn't need any help in that respect.
anyone who's ever been addicted to heroin knows the agony of living.
he pulled the plug

Is it bad that there was chuckling from that one?

Not at all.

a148e5fe1143d081d608d02026d829dd.gif

yea I get it.
it was reported that she was actually there egging him on
to put the shotgun in his mouth.
meh, I don't believe it.
not because I think she's admirable or anything (talentless POS imo) but because
he didn't need any help in that respect.
anyone who's ever been addicted to heroin knows the agony of living.
he pulled the plug
Coupled with the stomach pain he had..

Who knows what really happened

What, we HAVE to see belts now on top of custom titles? For fucks sake.

While a cool belt and all (looks more like a planet to me) the mobile version is a cluttered mess now.

Not to mention I have to refresh every time I post as I get a white screen after hitting the submit button.

While a cool belt and all (looks more like a planet to me) the mobile version is a cluttered mess now.

Not to mention I have to refresh every time I post as I get a white screen after hitting the submit button.

Why don't sit your purple belt ass down.

figured out how to run Nesbox roms on my Xbox, savestates are a little iffy, but was able to play Mario Kart/Turtles in Time/donkey kong country/Streets of Rage 2, etc... this wknd with my dude. not a bad wknd at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back