SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
Jacked. Cut.

It's always fun clicking the thread, wondering when he will pop up and grant us the boons of his wisdom.

"The Judge of Blood myth of Nagygec was very rich. Every villager had found a place in it. It had the power to transform lives, and it was a tool people used to work through problems and celebrate victories. For the people of Nagygec, this was normal. They were a community living through their myth. What I learned from my Mother of Mythology and the other villagers encouraged me to embrace and understand their myth as my own personal mythology. My next challenge was to find my place in that myth."

Personal mythology transcends collective ideals and consciousness to reveal the innate, truly valid mind/body self.

"The Judge of Blood myth of Nagygec was very rich. Every villager had found a place in it. It had the power to transform lives, and it was a tool people used to work through problems and celebrate victories. For the people of Nagygec, this was normal. They were a community living through their myth. What I learned from my Mother of Mythology and the other villagers encouraged me to embrace and understand their myth as my own personal mythology. My next challenge was to find my place in that myth."

Personal mythology transcends collective ideals and consciousness to reveal the innate, truly valid mind/body self.

This is what I think of when I read Mr. Senri's posts

Are you Piedra and JPR's love child?

I am not Mr Execute. I've been your friend since you came into existence. I am a facet of your flesh, i am a part of you.

I went through the day without moisturizing my tight flesh.

Then I clicked on this thread and remembered to moisturize my tight flesh.

Thanks mr Senri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back