SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
lumbar is better, left hip eats shit
I can feel a jolt from my hip to my knee, calf and foot sometimes.

If you invited me into your house you would be healed of all your afflictions Mr Graves....

Backhanded slam at biotech in the early 90s. Crichton wrote some epic schlock in the 90s. Airframe, Congo, Disclosure, Rising Sun --- LMAO!
You fucking piece of garbage Congo was great. Speaking of which, RIP Koko.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...as-died/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bfadd89fe37d

2FB5EF6F00000578-0-image-a-4_1451680955256.jpg

Rising Sun (movie version) is just Showdown in Little Tokyo with that corporate aspect added

Shit the bad guy from SiLT is the framed suspect in rising sun, my dude shang tsung got like every rando japanese role for a minute there. Him, Al Leong and Mako account for approximately all asian roles in us action movies for 20 years

hm, sounds like a con job to me, bud.
but you can come over for some tequila and bong hits if you want.

This is fine, it will he a spectacular evening. Make sure you have no garlic in the house. I am allergic to them.

them?
lol garlic is an "it" btw.
and I love it.
I have it in every meal.
could be a deal breaker, Mr. Effluence

them?
lol garlic is an "it" btw.
and I love it.
I have it in every meal.
could be a deal breaker, Mr. Effluence

Looks like I'm going to have to teach you some cuisines that will not require such things...

Hard to believe that Senri doesn’t appreciate the stinking rose

Rising Sun (movie version) is just Showdown in Little Tokyo with that corporate aspect added

Shit the bad guy from SiLT is the framed suspect in rising sun, my dude shang tsung got like every rando japanese role for a minute there. Him, Al Leong and Mako account for approximately all asian roles in us action movies for 20 years

When communism was teetering and finally fell, a new fear was ready to take it's place to frighten my generation: The Japanese scare of the late 80s and early 90s. The movie Rising Sun was the absolute pinnacle of that lunacy.

While Rising Sun was putting fear in Americans that the Japanese would own everything, their bankers were basing the value of the Nikkei on the value of Tokyo real estate, and about to get fleeced by American hedge funds in the rebound.

25 yrs later the Nikkei still sits at 2/3 of it's peak value and their banks still can't account for a 1/3 of their depositor's money.

Since 1990 The S&P is up 670% while the Nikkei is down 42%.

R.I.P. Japanese people's wealth.

If the pain shoots to your legs get someone that can do this to alleviate the tightness, the rhythm of the touch relaxes the cortex as the client gives way completely in it's trust to the healer in the process of rejuvenation. Being tight is very important, but too much lends to restricted movement, the body needs to be pliable and soft...Malleable as it oscillates and maneuvers in all angles of space and time...

MV5BNTA1ODg3MDg0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODUxNTEzMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR1,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Backhanded slam at biotech in the early 90s. Crichton wrote some epic schlock in the 90s. Airframe, Congo, Disclosure, Rising Sun --- LMAO!
Those were the books of my youth.
Andromeda Strain was great as well.

When communism was teetering and finally fell, a new fear was ready to take it's place to frighten my generation: The Japanese scare of the late 80s and early 90s. The movie Rising Sun was the absolute pinnacle of that lunacy.

While Rising Sun was putting fear in Americans that the Japanese would own everything, their bankers were basing the value of the Nikkei on the value of Tokyo real estate, and about to get fleeced by American hedge funds in the rebound.

25 yrs later the Nikkei still sits at 2/3 of it's peak value and their banks still can't account for a 1/3 of their depositor's money.

Since 1990 The S&P is up 670% while the Nikkei is down 42%.

R.I.P. Japanese people's wealth.
Get off your AmeriCAN high horse bud...the sub-prime meltdown was all on the greed of too many still employed douches and the debt from it will be paid for by the sweat of many generations...

Get off your AmeriCAN high horse bud...the sub-prime meltdown was all on the greed of too many still employed douches and the debt from it will be paid for by the sweat of many generations...

Don't forget the S&L crisis. The US has had several bubbles but none of them led to 25 yrs of stagflation.

the only thing more embarrassing than the Yen carry trade is Zimbabwe's currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back