SBBC: Free Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only book by him that was made into a movie that was good was Jurassic Park.

Western States 100 Mile Endurance run should crown a new champ in the next few hours. Following on Twitter. Exciting.

giphy.gif

Doing a training camp in SoCal in the early 90s, the first thing I did was swing by the Kelly McGillis house in Oceanside. Of course, that wasn't even close to my biggest dork maneuver on that trip. Nope -- that would be the debacle at the Red Onion in Redondo Beach which must rank in the top 3 of my FML moments.

Today, I discovered that there is such a thing as a cheese curd festival.

I also discovered that yes, there is a point where the sight of cheese can make me hate my life.

Because.... uhhh... I have no good reason. I just heard about it, and said fuck it why not?

Well I learned about that Flea Market life from the side of a vendor instead of a customer. For less than five minutes of actual "work" it was fucking fun and funny. Opened up a whole new world of possibilities.

Need a new thread. The Artist Formerly Known as Animal Cracker is probably too busy masing methheads in motels to do so.

Dudalonis should Dudalone compose post haste is my pt.

Well I learned about that Flea Market life from the side of a vendor instead of a customer. For less than five minutes of actual "work" it was fucking fun and funny. Opened up a whole new world of possibilities.

Tell me where your are selling your items, and i will purchase them from you. I want to see you Mr Outlaw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back