***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better when you don't even know their first names.
sometimes you just gotta get grimy

Shit would get confusing in Germany, I'd have to wingman for cats that were using false names, but didn't inform me of the false name so some girl is like 'yo, what's up with your boy James?'

i'm over here like 'who tf is James?'

Liars are tough to keep up with.

Had a pseudo friend (more of a co-worker) tell a girl that he owned the bar we were currently drinking in, and he had a tab running and knew the bartenders so he had this nice little game running.

Of course, I didn't know shit about that... and I'm just on the other side of the bar chatting up another girl and she's like... "So your friend owns this bar"

And I Cormier'd the fuckin' hell out of that... I couldn't have been more incredulous in the way I said no.

That of course... ended up being a big amount of drama with the girl he was chatting up.

"WHY ARE YOU LYING!? LIKE... SERIOUSLY, WHY!?"

I just couldn't stop laughing.

Last edited:
Liars are tough to keep up with.

Had a pseudo friend (more of a co-worker) tell a girl that he owned the bar we were currently drinking in, and he had a tab running and knew the bartenders so he had this nice little game running.

Of course, I didn't know shit about that... and I'm just on the other side of the bar chatting up another girl and she's like... "So your friend owns this bar"

And I Cormier'd the fuckin' hell out of that... I couldn't have been more incredulous in the way I said no.

That of course... it ended up being a big amount of drama with the girl he was chatting up.

"WHY ARE YOU LYING!? LIKE... SERIOUSLY, WHY!?"

I just couldn't stop laughing.

had an interesting story about liar from about a month back

the father of this kid who is on my son's hockey team asked me why i was away on one of the game, i told them that week that i ran a marathon

he asks me about my time and i said it was a modest time, which he jabs me about it, ok no big deal i'm not a fast runner

but then goes on to say "you wouldn't believe it by looking at me now, but i was once an olympian", i'm just flabbergasted that he would make such a claim, but then he's very specific about it saying he ran the 10,000 metre at the Sydney Olympics

like in this day and age as if i'm not going to look that up

needless to say he was definitely not on the track team for the sydney olympic

why would you lie like that?

the father of this kid who is on my son's hockey team asked me why i was away on one of the game, i told them that week that i ran a marathon

he asks me about my time and i said it was a modest time, which he jabs me about it, ok no big deal i'm not a fast runner

but then goes on to say "you wouldn't believe it by looking at me now, but i was once an olympian", i'm just flabbergasted that he would make such a claim, but then he's very specific about it saying he ran the 10,000 metre at the Sydney Olympics

People are weird man. Pathological liars are a real thing.

And then you have people that sort of tell the truth, they just embellish the living shit out of it... so they share 105% of the good, 0% of the bad and suddenly you think they live in a gated community in a million dollar home, but really it's just a trailer park.

Call him out on it?

Big pet peeve of mine are liars and people, mainly men, who oversell themselves.

That olympic story is a whopper, though. My god.

Hello. I mostly reside in the PWD where @D.R.H. is convinced I’m a bot. Figured I’d check out other forums.

That's all we need, another sweaty blowhard wrastlin' fan... fuckin hell.

Anyway, I'm Luminaire... affectionately regarded as "CiH", I'm better than everyone here and that makes people dislike me. It's a brutally effective formula.

Anyway, I'm Luminaire... affectionately regarded as "CiH", I'm better than everyone here and that makes people dislike me. It's a brutally effective formula.

Dont forget your massive hog and movie star good looks

Big pet peeve of mine are liars and people, mainly men, who oversell themselves.

That olympic story is a whopper, though. My god.

As much as I don't like people who oversell themselves... there really is nothing better than brutally exposing them. Especially if you're on the other side under selling yourself.

This seems to happen a lot in Poker btw.

Nah. I’m not a cunt I’m pretty laid back and positive.

you'd think a guy that knows you're into an activity wouldn't lie about competing at the highest level in said activity hahah
Sometimes you never know though

My driver/Recruiter for the Army was in the Marines prior, under my dad. By this pt he was near 50 and overweight, but he tells me he was an alternate for the 1984 US Olympic track team for the 100M, and also for the Bobsled team later on w/ Willy Gault and Herschel Walker or whatnot. I too totally thought has was bullshitting till my dad confirmed that indeed he was a beast back in the 80s

My stepdad used to hype up his Oregon State wrestling days until I started asking too in depth of questions, but he always maintained that his cousin was a beast at OSU. Sure enough once I googled him, he was a Pac 10 champion and 8 seed at the 1986 NCAA championships
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1986/0...hampionships-At-Iowa-City-Iowa/5880511074000/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back