***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ Ser GTL being the Tyrion Lannister of STD/whore knowledge in the OC.

I just retracted my like (your only one) wbu because of no big poppa and alowing multiple votes.... fucking ladyboy

Come deliver me some dank ipas and I'll hook you up with some antibiotics bruh

lol @ these inland dwellers... I'll let my gardener know you're there, maybe he'll join you.

I economically dominant you in every conceivable way, Lumi. We've been over this.

While you're begging RR for handouts, I'm generating enough tax revenue to fund your family's food stamps for the next 5 years.

I economically dominant you in every conceivable way, Lumi. We've been over this.

While you're begging RR for handouts, I'm generating enough tax revenue to fund your family's food stamps for the next 5 years.

Don't play yourself my friend... you're at Highland Park Brewing... I wouldn't step foot in Highland Park (too dangerous, vatos everywhere)

I mess with RR because I know he's poor... (rents in Houston, even lower scale than Highland Park)

Hope you have a window view at the brewery... now look out onto York blvd... tell me what you see lol. Utter squalor.

Last edited:
lol @ these inland dwellers... I'll let my gardener know you're there, maybe he'll join you.
Id be real curious to know what you actually make. The people who talk the most are usually completely full of shit.

Im accepting donations. Id like to pick up a Viper.

Thank you in advance.

Id be real curious to know what you actually make. The people who talk the most are usually completely full of shit.

What number would satisfy you? What number wouldn't? Curious.

She’s slamming tourist during the summer. In the slow time of year (winter) she slums for you. Go get checked. Or slam some other chicks and wait a few weeks for a phone call/text. That roundabout STD Test.
I pulled a roundabout two weeks back, and about 3 months back

No calls, i presume im good haha

What number would satisfy you? What number wouldn't? Curious.
Im satisfied with mine, I dont care about what other people make lol.

But people who try to talk up their income status on the karate forum are either total dick bags or full of shit.

But people who try to talk up their income status on the karate forum are either total dick bags or full of shit.

I don't really talk income. RR will say he can buy and sell people and I think DDG just claimed that he "dominates me economically"... I just shitted on Highland Park lol.

And that's what I do, I shit on peoples locales... mostly for giggles. So yea, I'm a total dick.

Revo's a CPA... I'm sure he makes decent coin, still got some good mileage out of the Santa Ana shit, and I still maintain that he either grew up there, has family there or still lives there lol.

<PlusJuan>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back