***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found about 100 old vinyls in one of my parents closets. A bunch of classics like the Beatles, zeppelin and Pink Floyd. Hit the jackpot

Any 8-tracks? My car runs off of 70s schlock music on the most unreliable recording media ever conceived.

L_q5rHQYGA8JxOxSAkqM55c49Kn3uxcAFqoCJtImEfU3SaRFhx1TvT_QJfTTx0tdZj4-L1v6JRLi3UjcLbv3UUtgiIECEw8m7FfshPNFCICCF_fCqaFRUZGM3f2Jep9Rsvj3HPCTTYp0MT24NU39DSOJd2gejpHBiN7qe_aeU4creQ9Pm5gJ68s6n_CgGXLWyLMty96-BVmw6nI2GiiLXiUYQBNp7pqVutz9_jn-k8sByg8Q7QvDU6UbgeH_zAcYZHoQQZVi_zim2myHfxr8-prQehuEirfxeD1q1jnw5Ull7rMgvFkvtVWdmBUT9D8Y1ih3SAmVRX7lBDcv1UIG3FPZIoiGm1srK_jutaPxg2QfqRBuqw988xlJNoS_ir0AZQ-QSCnfwo0amxW69iCmBuP2w9pg_BqFvzUjdiDqA9DKA58g1lEkGiq_XgRFSahbkSIy9VA4vaviJauChcUwfciPMYM-Q5zp9ClbQu-IGQd9RV9g4oPbkLXhtaTD66uuWLSrZ2KrW1Umdz_9R0XUFPU0wMFUs0FfTaKpS-YBYLeV6jfuoxGzwrvnTmIdVDyviRblmCUSbVMA3mor-0AuBVbQWOIXDnCCoQBiReRW3dKaIqECSkZBdzPk48G6Ejvhenwv8ufeTHGXM22ktTZoLA4H6fuxtWD3V6M=w870-h652-no

It's ironic CiH hates wrestling so much since hes about to get a lawsuit from BD for gimmick infringement

Tell you what @Luminaire we do a YouTube signing bet. I'll step down as ss a mod but I wouldn't want to be you.

100k says I piss on you if you want to lose money with your dignity. Oh....and

Man this dude won't show his face. It's fun to be pretentious when you don't have to own it.

Tell you what @Luminaire you fucking lose every way im going to light you up on clutchfans, reddit, espn and here.

You're bullshit. Get a quote from any athlete I mentioned. I'm getting a quote from your job.

And for the record nobody sold you our. Only talk to me. I rent lmao

Last night I went to a grade 8 reunion

Haven't seen these people in 23 years

Lots of nostalgic feels, good times

So here it is. I put my next year's salary against lumi.

Can't really make sense of what RRs posting... only that he's upset and from what I gather, belligerently drunk.

I'm busy today, let's chat tomorrow. Just don't go and do anything stupid today alright man.

I know, lots of poor people do, you're not alone.

To be fair, when you aren't sure if you will be in an area for long renting is the way to go. I won't be buying a house anytime soon, as I have no idea where I will be living next year. Could be where I am, a bigger city, prison. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back