***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, lots of poor people do, you're not alone.
2rwvqc2.png

@Luminaire whatch what I do. You pick the chick

Any bet and who I'm with lol.

I have a driver for the day lmao

Home ownership is overrated. I wish I was back in the last place I rented, or even the one before that.

Last edited:
I rent the fuck out of the house I live in. Since I have lived here the roof has been replaced as well as the HVAC system. Glad that didn't come out of my wallet. Also when the federales come I can vanish without a trace.

I'm free loading until February 1st and I absolutely love it

Punisher on Netflix is fucking good.

Shane trying to steal someone else’s wife again.

Speaking of living small -- I lived in a ski village with my old gf. It was a 2 BR place, we had what was supposed to the 'dining room' --- and area no more than 110sqft.

It was one of the best living experiences because we were actually living, and not slaves to the house. We were always out hiking. climbing, biking, camping, ... Was no less enjoyable than living while being able to afford just about anything.

Place I'm going into is about 1,000 sq ft, 2 B/1Ba for like $700 a month, and in a good area, shit is so cheap here

Home ownership is overrated. I wish I was back in in the last place I rented, or even the one before that.
Agreed, it's mostly just a pain in the ass. I miss calling the landlord to fix shit and not having to think about it again. Only thing I like about owning this house is I got to get all the fish tanks I wanted without hearing any shit about it.

Speaking of living small -- I lived in a ski village with my old gf. It was a 2 BR place, we had what was supposed to the 'dining room' --- and area no more than 110sqft.

It was one of the best living experiences because we were actually living, and not slaves to the house. We were always out hiking. climbing, biking, camping, ... Was no less enjoyable than living while being able to afford just about anything.
The only problem with our house being on the smaller side is that my wife has more clothes and shoes than she can manage. I have all my dressers and a closet in my man cave, because everything in the bedroom is filled with her stuff. She even has 3 drawers and a huge shoe rack in my man cave. Lol.

Punisher on Netflix is fucking good.

Shane trying to steal someone else’s wife again.
I liked it. Moved a little slow to start and he didn't go full Punisher enough, but it was way better than Iron Fist or the Defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back