SBBC: Happy Holidays

All I want for Christmas is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mountains instagram is hilarious. Bunch of monster Vikings yelling at each other lifting ridiculous weight while blasting random absurd music like limp bizkit rofl.
His vodka commercials are gold

The mountains girlfriend is like 120 pounds too. I bet he destroys that shit

I honestly dont find that would be appealing at all. That would be like me smashing a midget.

No thanks.

I honestly dont find that would be appealing at all. That would be like me smashing a midget.

No thanks.

Easy for you to say when you’re slamming sheamus over here.

Sushi is amazingly overrated. It's decent at times, but for the most part it's just overpriced uncooked fish.

My opinion however probably isn't helped by the only people Ive met that super like it being hard core japanophiles. Fucking waifu loving closet pedophile types.

You're an odd dude Mr Shitter.

From what I gather you live in relative squalor in Minnesota, women ruin you in new and interesting ways, you drink a bit (a lot a bit) and like to tinker with your truck or something (always seems half broken, sort of like you?)

The name Dirt Road Soldier (shitter) gives you a nice blue collar Trump base impression... and then underneath that, instead of an american flag or pick up truck or something, you have some little anime girl with an anarchist sign... I have no idea what that means.

And then... as I've now learned, you know people you would refer to as "Japanophiles"... who apparently fawn over shitty sushi in Minnesota, much to your displeasure.

Long story short...

Lets just say there's no way in fucking hell you're baby sitting for anyone.

With all this sushi talk I may have to go get some now.

Sushi is amazingly overrated. It's decent at times, but for the most part it's just overpriced uncooked fish.

My opinion however probably isn't helped by the only people Ive met that super like it being hard core japanophiles. Fucking waifu loving closet pedophile types.

Preach brother Shitter

No surprise that the two softest chins itt have the same opinion.

I'd smash you harder than Shitter smashes his Life Alert button whenever he sees a black person

I'd smash you harder than Shitter smashes his Life Alert button whenever he sees a black person

I’ll beat your ass so badly that it makes Thor slamming his wife look like Mayweather/pacman

I’ll beat your ass so badly that it makes Thor slamming his wife look like Mayweather/pacman

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvbDQxbEhMVVptRmI4MGJlZzAvZ2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif

You're an odd dude Mr Shitter.

From what I gather you live in relative squalor in Minnesota, women ruin you in new and interesting ways, you drink a bit (a lot a bit) and like to tinker with your truck or something (always seems half broken, sort of like you?)

The name Dirt Road Soldier (shitter) gives you a nice blue collar Trump base impression... and then underneath that, instead of an american flag or pick up truck or something, you have some little anime girl with an anarchist sign... I have no idea what that means.

And then... as I've now learned, you know people you would refer to as "Japanophiles"... who apparently fawn over shitty sushi in Minnesota, much to your displeasure.

Long story short...

Lets just say there's no way in fucking hell you're baby sitting for anyone.

Sir, that got a really good laugh out of me. Thank you for that.

And no, nobody with a brain lets me babysit their kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back