sbbc : i sound poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eliquis for life. They originally told me no heavy squats but I'll follow up.

That's really shitty I'm so sorry to hear that.

Maybe you could try some light squats and then they take blood to check clotting factors and other embolic markers?

Watched Shot Caller when I got home. Wasn't bad but I started to hate it at the end.

I've gotten into grappling and muay thai a few times but the problem is I get busy at work throughout the year so I can make the classes for a couple of months and than I'm tied up for a month and it's expensive.

My normal gym is open from like 5am to midnight and $30 a month so I can make it there when work or life gets hectic.

Seems like grappling would be your thing given your wrestling base. That thing called "work responsibility" gets in the way of all the fun stuff.

tried watching that, meh turned to crap.
just the idea of jamie lannister being a badass was ludicrous from the outset.
one hoped..and one was disappointed.

tried watching that, meh turned to crap.
just the idea of jamie lannister being a badass was ludicrous from the outset.
one hoped..and one was disappointed.
But...jamie lannister is a badass (in got)..

Watch Small Crimes on netflix with him

he's a sister fucking bitch in GoT but I'll give the other show a chance on your recommendation

He might be a sister fucker but he was a bad mama jama with a sword

Small crimes is great

He might be a sister fucker but he was a bad mama jama with a sword

Small crimes is great

Careful with that mouth Mr Chimpo. The lips have to be eloquent and soft to reverberate the poetry of man.

114937.jpg

Cuz he
turned fed to kill the beast?

I think it was more of how quickly the protagonist can plan something extremely complicated and far fetched and then it works out perfectly.

Reminded me of how annoyed I used to get watching seasons four and five of Breaking Bad.

I liked the premise and the majority of the movie. Had a lot of potential with the idea of a normal dude doing crazy shit to stay alive inside a prison but then it just got a little too weird.

Jaime Lannister is one of the best characters in GoT and his casting was perfect.

Havent seen Small Crimes. It seems like recent prison related movies have been shit. It's really a hard concept to adapt to the screen.

There have been so many good movies and docs in the past that screen/show writers have to keep upping the ante on what is feasibly possible i.e. it becomes harder and harder for the audience to suspend their belief.

Havent seen the movie...but it looks like thats what White Pony was criticizing in his post.

American Me
greatest ethnic gang related movie ever
American-Me-2.gif~c200

American History X isn't far behind
tumblr_mq7c6gble11sn9awno1_500.gif

lol this reminds me so much of @Cool Hand Luke it's uncanny

Last edited:
I think it was more of how quickly the protagonist can plan something extremely complicated and far fetched and then it works out perfectly.

Reminded me of how annoyed I used to get watching seasons four and five of Breaking Bad.

I liked the premise and the majority of the movie. Had a lot of potential with the idea of a normal dude doing crazy shit to stay alive inside a prison but then it just got a little too weird.
He did ten years or so...so the time to plan WAS there

But i get what youre saying

Jaime Lannister is one of the best characters in GoT and his casting was perfect.

Havent seen Small Crimes. It seems like recent prison related movies have been shit. It's really a hard concept to adapt to the screen.

There have been so many good movies and docs in the past that screen/show writers have to keep upping the ante on what is feasibly possible i.e. it becomes harder and harder for the audience to suspend their belief.

Havent seen the movie...but it looks like thats what White Pony was criticizing in his post.
I saw small crimes first cuz it came out before shot caller

That helped me with the transition of him as jamie lannister to being these other characters

Youd dig small crimes

I saw small crimes first cuz it came out before shot caller

That helped me with the transition of him as jamie lannister to being these other characters

Youd dig small crimes

Thanks for the rec. Ill check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back