sbbc : i sound poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rec. Ill check it out
Really looking forward to him breaking out in the US

Got a movie with guy pearce and the red lady (got) directed by brian de palma coming out this year..looking forward to it

never heard of them.
giphy.gif

Two movies that I liked when I was younger that I never rewatched as an adult are Menace to Society and Kids.

I'll never watch Kids again but I completely forgot about Menace.

Two movies that I liked when I was younger that I never rewatched as an adult are Menace to Society and Kids.

I'll never watch Kids again but I completely forgot about Menace.
I watched Menace again a year or two ago. Came off a bit more corny than it did when it first came out, still pretty funny though.

American Me
greatest ethnic gang related movie ever
American-Me-2.gif~c200

American History X isn't far behind
tumblr_mq7c6gble11sn9awno1_500.gif

lol this reminds me so much of @Cool Hand Luke it's uncanny

Weird how they have him fall like that towards the camera. The expressionless face is not predicated on reality...

There's a commercial on tv about a female Paralympic athlete with one leg and I would legit smash. Then I was thinking, "I never smashed a girl with a missing limb."

Then I completely remembered that a girl with one arm smashed me on my friend's couch seven or eight years ago. Next morning she asked me to come back to her place for a day of smashing but I told her I was busy and by busy I meant drinking away my hangover while watching football at a bar.

The moral of the story is to never grow up and smash everything you can.

You want to be a part of it Mr Moon.... I can feel the exterior archetype of your abstraction begin to tighten and contract as you resist that of which will magnify your senses. There is no need to run from this, it is simply and irrepressibly futile. It is okay to be held by those who care for you. Let it soften, let it enhance you. The process is unyielding. You know this to be true, it attracts you like no other..... It feels nice doesn't it?..... You want more of it don't you? ..... Will others see you for what you are?......... All will be answered to you when you accept that of which is deep inside....

Fucking took forever, but I finally found a barber I can go to regularly. As a youth I went to the same old ass man. Literally rode my bike to his place. I moved away from there many years ago and never found a good barber. I have went to the chains since.

About five years ago I grew a beard and I have never been able to find a barber that could cut my hair and trim my beard to my satisfaction. Even went to a couple of places that are specifically marketed to men with beards. Those places were shit. Last two times I went to what would likely be considered a black barbershop. Works out much better.

Weird how they have him fall like that towards the camera. The expressionless face is not predicated on reality...
he has no expression because he's dead already, Mr. senri.
giphy.gif

on account of being shivved about 100 times..

My barber is a haitian named jean

If hes unavailable, i go to a spanish dude named macho

Would literally never let a white barber cut me up

I've tried to get into The Sopranos multiple times and it's taken me 4 years watching it on demand to reach season 5....

I've fully rewatched The Wire at least 5 times in those 4 years. The Wire is the GOAT.

he has no expression because he's dead already, Mr. senri.
giphy.gif

on account of being shivved about 100 times..

There is that same faceless expression. That's acting I suppose.

Menace was cool as a kid but it ages horribly. American Me and Blood in blood out are great movies.

My barber is a haitian named jean

If hes unavailable, i go to a spanish dude named macho

Would literally never let a white barber cut me up
But if you go to the franchise places they have plenty of chubby single moms. They give mediocre haircuts/blowjobs.

I've tried to get into The Sopranos multiple times and it's taken me 4 years watching it on demand to reach season 5....

I've fully rewatched The Wire at least 5 times in those 4 years. The Wire is the GOAT.
Sopranos is an overrated show. Who cares about a Fat guidos in a track suit crying to his shrink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back