sbbc : i sound poor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Graves are you feeling better today?

The wire was the first show I ever binged. I’d be up late during the week watching that shit while having to wake up early the next day for work. Best show ever.

Mr Graves are you feeling better today?
468DV.gif

I'm channeling my inner dog

Last edited:
It appears that the hot dog is real food and not a toy. That is a very good dog. If i tried that shit with my dogs it would not work. I consider my dogs good dogs, but they are pretty garbage mostly.

I hate when ppl train their dog to sit still with a dog biscuit on their nose or something and not eat it.
I never did that shit with my dogs.
Come when called, learn to sit and stay, don't jump up and drop the ball, toy etc when you tell them to.

The wire was the first show I ever binged. I’d be up late during the week watching that shit while having to wake up early the next day for work. Best show ever.

The best statement you said all year. You're getting better at this Mr Revolver.

Time to exercise...

tumblr_lhi325HQUI1qha8lao1_400.gif

Watched Shot Caller when I got home. Wasn't bad but I started to hate it at the end.

Lol that movie was so terrible. It got to the point where it was so bad that it was actually good just because I was laughing so hard at it

Everything is so cliche and half-assed, and the plot literally makes zero sense

I think it was more of how quickly the protagonist can plan something extremely complicated and far fetched and then it works out perfectly.

Reminded me of how annoyed I used to get watching seasons four and five of Breaking Bad.

Sounds like House of Cards. No matter how convoluted and preposterous the Underwood's plan was, it always worked out perfectly.

HoC was good for the first couple of seasons, but as it went on it just got predictable and boring. Frank pulled his own ass out of the fire so many times through sheer luck and others incompetence that it just wasn't any fun to watch anymore.

try some 60/120s for cardio

i've seen it explained two ways: sprint/run very fast for 60 seconds, and then jog for 120..rinse and repeat

it's hard to do that out of shape tho, so sprint full speed for 60M at first, then jog the 120M, Sprint 60, etc....

No doubt that is a great workout but you have to be in very good shape to even try it.

What i see in the S&C is 'hobbiests' trying to add sprinting to their workouts. While I think it's a great idea, just showing up at a track and trying to run as fast as you can (I won't even call it sprinting) is guaranteed to cause an injury. Doing some strides, track warm ups, plyometrics, and core conditioning, would go a long way to helping these guys out. Instead of getting some direction and help from track coaches/athletes, I think most people just watch a youtube video and then show up at a track.

HIIT is the goat for burning calories. The problem is it fucking sucks and is brutal and people dont like working hard lol.

Reality is a bitch.

If I was @PolishHeadlock i would get on that Tae Bo train with Billy Blanks. You get your kicks and punches in while getting a killer cardio workout.

Or the Total Gym.

No doubt that is a great workout but you have to be in very good shape to even try it.

What i see in the S&C is 'hobbiests' trying to add sprinting to their workouts. While I think it's a great idea, just showing up at a track and trying to run as fast as you can (I won't even call it sprinting) is guaranteed to cause an injury. Doing some strides, track warm ups, plyometrics, and core conditioning, would go a long way to helping these guys out. Instead of getting some direction and help from track coaches/athletes, I think most people just watch a youtube video and then show up at a track.

Reality is a bitch.

I remember years ago a local sports talk radio guy (Angelo Cataldi) tried to race a local HS girl track star in the 100 as a stunt. The guy was in his 50s and wasn't overly active so naturally he tore both of his hamstrings on the start lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back