What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
11091_apple_cheddar_cheese_sandwich_600.jpg

<Fedor23>

After this BJJ comp on the 18th, win lose or whatever, I'm getting a dozen Krispy Kremes and not leaving that establishment until I've eaten them all

Oh come on man. You have better taste than that (I know it for a fact given the stuff you make). Is there not a gourmet donut place in Vegas?

Speaking of local eateries ... Sir GymTanLaundry: I hit up Astro doughnuts on my last day in DC. My liver enzymes still haven't recovered.

They only serve two things; fried chicken and donuts

IMG_2870.JPG-1024x768.jpeg

Apples in grilled cheese? Have to admit, I've never heard of that.

When we came to Canada we were like, "this is a great place but what the fuck is up with their food?"

Pineapple on ham
cheddar cheese on apple pie
apple sauce on pork chops
sweet cranberry jam on baked Turkey
brown sugar and butter on baked squash

What the fuck?

Apples in grilled cheese? Have to admit, I've never heard of that.

When we came to Canada we were like, "this is a great place but what the fuck is up with their food?"

Pineapple on ham
sweet cranberry jam on baked Turkey
brown sugar and butter on baked squash

What the fuck?
All of those things seem really common?

never seen apple sauce on pork chops

in a perfect world darvish would be arrested. he should be in jail for what he did

Poor Darvish was just deeply wounded by the show of racism by Gurriel and the insensitivity by the MLB for letting Gurriel still play in this series. Could take years before Darvish recovers.

Poor Darvish was just deeply wounded by the show of racism by Gurriel and the insensitivity by the MLB for letting Gurriel still play in this series. Could take years before Darvish recovers.

I think I speak for everyone when I say Darvish is dead to me.

I think I speak for everyone when I say Darvish is dead to me.
I remember before the waiver deadline Bryan Cranston was on espn LA advocating for the dodgers to trade for Verlander. At the very least it would have kept him from a contender. Could have offered b level prospects since it was a salary dump.

All of those things seem really common?

Canadian

never heard of

Cheddar cheese on apple pie? who the fuck does that shit LMFAO

they do it in men in black 3

brolin orders it

cheese on apple pie? sounds something a fat ass would do.

Saw a morbidly obese woman on the elevator today (5'5 300+ish)...

She had two 20oz Dr Peppers tucked away in her arm flab and reeked of McDonalds.

Seems to have completely given up on life.

Saw a morbidly obese woman on the elevator today (5'5 300+ish)...

She had two 20oz Dr Peppers tucked away in her arm flab and reeked of McDonalds.

Seems to have completely given up on life.
These people don't even try to help themselves.

These people don't even try to help themselves.

I probably have an unhealthy disdain for obese people at this point... I see them and I'm immediately repulsed, and then I'll kind of pay attention to what their doing to sort of confirm how I feel.

2 fucking 20oz Dr Peppers huh... it's fucking 8am, you reek of McDonalds hash browns, did you get 2 of those as well? Probably crushed it in your car on the way in.

So when I see you piecing together a 2lb "salad" and topping it off with chicken nuggets and a liter of ranch at lunch forgive me for audibly gagging and turning away in disgust.

Canadian

never heard of

Cheddar cheese on apple pie? who the fuck does that shit LMFAO
Didnt see the cheese on pie. Whoever does that should be hanged for treason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back