SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the other day I went to the ATM at 7-11, and $40 was just still sitting there in the receptacle, like the person forgot it...
So I waited about two minutes, nobody came forward and just pocketed it

I mean what was I gonna do, give it to the lost and found?

I’m sure your local weed clinic supports this decision.

Hunger for some innocent male bode, @senri ?

My cortex has not been well. It has been to cold to get some quality meat lately. I have not been getting the optimal sustenance that i need, but now that i am done with my new freezer I can stock up on more game meat, which should allow me to accrue more resources. I will be able to travel yet again with consistency to visit each and every one of you.

Hopefully they change it up some, and hopefully Will has a better fate in season 3, poor kid lmao

Season 2 was awesome tho
more lore and mythology in season 3 plz

what is the upside down...whos king mack daddy monster there

Oh god, the Italian tears are so delicious. Won't have to see those stupid fucking flags on every car this summer.

Oh god, the Italian tears are so delicious. Won't have to see those stupid fucking flags on every car this summer.

There you go Mr Palmer, take it all deep inside of you.

My cortex has not been well. It has been to cold to get some quality meat lately. I have not been getting the optimal sustenance that i need, but now that i am done with my new freezer I can stock up on more game meat, which should allow me to accrue more resources. I will be able to travel yet again with consistency to visit each and every one of you.
Relish the cold forbidding winter season, Mr. senri. The adverse conditions remind us of our frailty
in the face of the Nexus and it's all-encompassing power and lasting presence.
giphy.gif

I always root against the Brazilians, Italians, English and Portuguese in GTA

I always root against the Brazilians, Italians, English and Portuguese in GTA

Can't lump them in with those other teams fans.

None of them reach the level of the Italian fans. The sheer obnoxiousness, combined with their overwhelming numbers make them the P4P worst.

I think Canadian fans are the worst. They’re a shit tier country and think they’re better than what they actually are. Who gives a fuck about Mexico north.

I think Canadian fans are the worst. They’re a shit tier country and think they’re better than what they actually are. Who gives a fuck about Mexico north.

Sort of being unfair to Mexico, don’t you think?

Revo's never even been to REAL Mexico...
Adelante's doesn't count btw.

I personally love both Mexico and Canada.
The two countries offer unique, rewarding experiences if you're
open minded to that.

Haha. I’ve been to Cabo a bunch of times.

Can't lump them in with those other teams fans.

None of them reach the level of the Italian fans. The sheer obnoxiousness, combined with their overwhelming numbers make them the P4P worst.
Portuguese are pretty annoying because they also claim success when Brazil does well

Ang's cost of living must be sweet if he already got in the corn market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back