SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only poor people hand over their money not worrying about quality.

For material purchases perhaps. For food and drink I don’t think too much about a dollar or two difference

For material purchases perhaps. For food and drink I don’t think too much about a dollar or two difference
That would be fine if it wasn't a shit tier product though.

I just got Popeyes.

But Hardee's has a good deal going, $5 for fries, a drink, double cheeseburger, a spicy chicken sandwich, and diabetes.

in my defense, as I only eat plain hamburgers the meat and bun do make a huge difference

It's partly why I like Wendy's over most other fast food places, they use potato buns over normal white ones

Same w/ Fuddruckers, that fresh beef and the bakery rolls freshly baked are just too legit

They should make a Netflix documentary on your dietary habits.

Could call it "Water is for fish"

I can get a Double cheeseburger& fries at Wendy's for $4

Five guys for the same meal would be over $10

I can get a Double cheeseburger& fries at Wendy's for $4

Five guys for the same meal would be over $10

I don’t eat at either of those places. But I’ll spend $10 at in n out for quality versus potentially more food for a lesser cost at Burger King or some shit. Only time I’ll go to those gutter tier burger joints is if I’m hungover as fuck and it’s convenient. Used to live across the street from a McDonald’s. Would go to that shit hungover all the time lol. Now I just door dash though.

Last edited:
There are only two fast food places that I love: L&L and Rubios.

InB4 I have to tell CiH to fuck himself over his comments about L&L.

You just confirmed your shit-tier tastes by adding Rubio's to the equation.

Rubio's is another place around here that's barely staying in business.

And yea, L&L is awful, the Yoshinoya of Hawaiian food... I don't even know where chicken of that low quality comes from. Sides are no better than a senior homes cafeteria.

lol... Rubio's... in California, I don't know what kind of dire situation I'd have to be in to make that decision.

Only thing I’ll eat at L&L is the lau lau and it’s horrible. Only in dire situations.

I don’t eat at either of those places. But I’ll spend $10 at in n out for potentially more food for a lesser cost at Burger King or some shit. Only time I’ll go to those gutter tier burger joints is if I’m hungover as fuck and it’s convenient. Used to live across the street from a McDonald’s. Would go to that shit hungover all the time lol. Now I just door dash though.
McDonalds is my least favorite fast food place, it was the only food place near my work that I could go and get pretty quickly, ate there way too much.

You just confirmed your shit-tier tastes by adding Rubio's to the equation.

Rubio's is another place around here that's barely staying in business.

And yea, L&L is awful, the Yoshinoya of Hawaiian food... I don't even know where chicken of that low quality comes from. Sides are no better than a senior homes cafeteria.

lol... Rubio's... in California, I don't know what kind of dire situation I'd have to be in to make that decision.

Are you in Southern California? Senor Baja or Taco Nazo destroys rubios.

There's a lot of small taco shops that destroy rubios. We are in SoCal after all.

Five Guys has those peanuts though. That’s the tie breaker between In N Out and Five Guys.
<5>

If you fuck up a taco then you are not capable of living on this planet.

I've never eaten a bad taco, and I doubt I ever will since I refuse to go down on fat chicks

Yes.

Everything destroys Rubio's. Baja Fresh level at beast.

And sorry Rona, I haven't been to a Senor Baja or Taco Naza because I don't visit low income inland areas.

Yes.

Everything destroys Rubio's. Baja Fresh level at beast.

And sorry Rona, I haven't been to a Senor Baja or Taco Naza because I don't visit low income inland areas.

The best taco places are in low income areas imo.

Theres a good burger joint within walking distance of my house. Thats where I usually get my burger fix.

They have good onion rings too.

<BronTroll1>

Are you out of your god damn mind!?

In@Out is garbage. Everyone told me how great it was only to be basically presented by a Wendy's hamburger with shittier fries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back