SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an old Thai lady making it in my kitchen.

giphy.gif

Last night I got a sandwich in Austin that had brisket, pastrami, chicken strips, cheese sticks, french fries, bacon, grilled onions, and bbq sauce.

It was glorious.

fat sals

Mother in law. I’m eating Vindaloo that the wife whipped up. It’s awesome and she’s not even Indian.

My wife's specialty is chicken Korma.

My kids are hard core fans of Lamb Vindaloo from Trader Joes. That stuff is legit.

For the record, I'm a fan of panang. Just the thought of have an old Thai chick in my kitchen (aka my wife), is not great.

For the record, I'm a fan of panang. Just the thought of have an old Thai chick in my kitchen (aka my wife), is not great.

It's my mother-in-law... I'll get divorced before my wife makes the mistake of getting old.

New SBBC is still on 1st page after nearly 24 hours

The SBBC is dying, yet the prem thread goes from strength to strength

New SBBC is still on 1st page after nearly 24 hours

The SBBC is dying, yet the prem thread goes from strength to strength

Prem thread? All I see are World cup threads. Wait until we send Senri and Sharon Peters over to your 'prem threads' when the EPL starts up again. Now go have some spotted dick and aspic, you wanker/tosser (whichever you prefer).

Prem thread? All I see are World cup threads. Wait until we send Senri and Sharon Peters over to your 'prem threads' when the EPL starts up again. Now go have some spotted dick and aspic, you wanker/tosser (whichever you prefer).

Senri posts there often, he prefers it tbh

Girlfriend just made me a big batch of Buffalo pulled chicken in the slow cooker while I was at work, it might be my favorite food. Just slap it on a nice bun and gorge until your eyes water.

Girlfriend just made me a big batch of Buffalo pulled chicken in the slow cooker while I was at work, it might be my favorite food. Just slap it on a nice bun and gorge until your eyes water.

She probably made it out of guilt because she ate some strange dick until his balls watered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back