SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nexus is God.
762adc34fcae909de713841bcef6e807.gif

Are you guys watching that new HBo miniseries Sharp Objects?
My strategy has become waiting until the season is over to watch these goddamn shows. I've done so with Westworld and I prefer it. I'll forget what the fuck is going on from week to week so I just wait until the season ends. Now I am about 6 shows into Westworld and because I am watching one or two per day I kinda know whats happening.

Here is something to consider, every generation has a phenom who fucked up. If you talk to people from past generations.

According to my big brother, Bobby Bonds was the biggest talent he ever saw play MLB but he was an asshole and just drifted.

We remember - and rightfully should - the champions who could do it for an extended amount of time. Staying champ is much harder than a couple of flashy dominant/wins. That's why I like guys like Marvin Hagler. He was a great champion and never fucked up.

Hagler was truly the most desired flesh at the time. Consistently tight, saturating moist skin, supple yet gorged flesh proportioned to one another, and extraordinarily thick. Can you imagine just how truly profound his flavors during his prime would taste like Mr Dope?

Hagler was truly the most desired flesh at the time. Consistently tight, saturating moist skin, supple yet gorged flesh proportioned to one another, and extraordinarily thick. Can you imagine just how truly profound his flavors during his prime would taste like Mr Dope?

I know this, Hagler vs John 'the beast' Mugabe is still one of my favorite brawls.

I know this, Hagler vs John 'the beast' Mugabe is still one of my favorite brawls.

Did you remember how much you quivered from each of the penetrating insertions from both entities?

Did you remember how much you quivered from each of the penetrating insertions from both entities?

I don't remember shit other than the fact that I was your average high school moron. Young, dumb and full of cum.

(I'm probably going to regret posting that in response to senri :/).

Was glad to hear they all got out alive. Sad about that Thai SEAL that died, but at least he went out trying to do a lot of good.

From the sounds of it, getting them all out alive was nothing short of a miracle. Cave rescues 8n general rarely go well, doing an underwater recue of kids without loss of life is coming just shy of impossible.

Anybody watching Wimbledon this year? Federer is still fucking amazing and with all of the top 10 seeds on the women's side gone, Serena has basically an open march to another title a year after skipping Wimbledon because she was pregnant. So weird. I remember the days when 30 year olds were considered senior citizens. These guys are in their late 30's (both turn 37 this season) dominating.

Was glad to hear they all got out alive. Sad about that Thai SEAL that died, but at least he went out trying to do a lot of good.

They are the pinnacle flesh to be tasted. He has fused completely with The Nexus upon his passing.

Anybody watching Wimbledon this year? Federer is still fucking amazing and with all of the top 10 seeds on the women's side gone, Serena has basically an open march to another title a year after skipping Wimbledon because she was pregnant. So weird. I remember the days when 30 year olds were considered senior citizens. These guys are in their late 30's (both turn 37 this season) dominating.

You know why this is happening Mr. Batman.... Say it.... You know the truth... allow it to flow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back