SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to start Trailer Park Boys. Looking forward to it since I've liked every YouTube clip I've seen. I pronounce jalapeno exactly like Ricky just because.

Also happy birthday you old fuck

I'm about to start Trailer Park Boys. Looking forward to it since I've liked every YouTube clip I've seen. I pronounce jalapeno exactly like Ricky just because.

Nothing like White Trash Canadian style.

RIP Lahey

1FEB0ECB8D81AC353A18D3FDFBDD5886A95840AF

What do you do in the band fam?

I’m on the “she wants cucumber vodka” part. But generally I’m more in the song structuring/writing aspect of the music.

It’s just me, my roommate (who produces/records everything), and our college buddy. It’s mainly just for drunken fun. We are in the process of wrapping up a 5/6 song EP that will be made available across all major streaming platforms.

I’m on the “she wants cucumber vodka” part. But generally I’m more in the song structuring/writing aspect of the music.

It’s just me, my roommate (who produces/records everything), and our college buddy. It’s mainly just for drunken fun. We are in the process of wrapping up a 5/6 song EP that will be made available across all major streaming platforms.

Very cool, man. Post it when youre finished. Hope youre doing well.

Finished Westworld. Sure was a bunch of WTF going on in that show. Pretty sure I missed a good chunk of whatever the fuck was happening throughout.

Have to go to Bridgeport next month for one day. At least its not winter, but i may have to stay a week

Might be the most aesthetically pleasing places ive personally seen, but man. About as remote as possible, and i live in 29 palms saying this.

Last edited:
Have to go to Bridgeport next month for one day. At least its not winter, but i may have to stay a week

Might be the most aesthetically pleasing places ive personally seen, but man. About as remote as possible, and i live in 29 palms saying this.

The odds of 3 out of 7 billion people having the same birthday are unpossible to calculate.

This Isner/Anderson match is pretty lulzy so far. If this keeps up, it's going to rival Isner/Mahut's 3 day match from 2010.

Anybody here watch the show Barry? My god what an amazing show. I've literally watched the first season of it three times. Second season in production now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back