SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you develop a hangnail soon, bitch.
My little toe on my right foot doesn’t have a nail. My right big toe nail fell off a few weeks ago while putting on fins. On my left foot I have a purple nail. Might fall off soon.
Only so many left for that hangnail lol

Hope you develop a hangnail soon, bitch.
My little toe on my right foot doesn’t have a nail. My right big toe nail fell off a few weeks ago while putting on fins. On my left foot I have a purple nail. Might fall off soon.

I used to get such nasty ingrown nails on my big toes that a podiatrist finally just sliced off the sides of the nails. Worked wonders. Haven't had one in over 20 years now.

The odds of 3 out of 7 billion people having the same birthday are unpossible to calculate.

Nothing is impossible Mr Peters... Just like me meeting you.... All are possible if you will it...

Only so many left for that hangnail lol
Hangnail, not ingrown. I wouldn’t wish ingrowns on anyone.

This Isner/Anderson match is never going to end. Three tie-breaker sets, finally a 6-4 in the 4th and now it's 19-19 in the fifth. Lol.

23-23 almost 6 and a half hours played at this point. They're going to have to change the rules about final set tiebreakers at some point. Lol.

Tadich grill is good for historical significance but it's nothing special in terms of food. Not far from where I used to live. The Embarcadero is kind of cool and you can take the boat to Alcatrez. If you have your car you drive across the GG and drive through Marin Headlands. I think that's pretty cool -- great views of the city and cool to see the bunkers looking for a Japanese attack in WW2.

Lot's of cool neighborhoods to walk around: Russian Hill, the Marina, Nob Hill, Chinatown, North Beach, teh Warf (a little touristy) ... I think it be cool for your dad to see the various neighborhoods which make SF unique.

Hope you guys have a lot fun.
Thanks for the suggestions. We ended up not going and instead got a fishing charter on Tahoe

Seems like you have been doing a lot of cardio...

Allow me to ring @Breakitdown the chief expert on S & C in the SB and possibly the world.

disgusting. hope you don't wear sandals.

Seems like you have been doing a lot of cardio...

Allow me to ring @Breakitdown the chief expert on S & C in the SB and possibly the world.
It’s still ringing I take it?
giphy.gif
Struggle busing it to the phone.

My toes are fine. Legit actually. It’s the nails that are having a rough go. No asian in the world can fix these things at the moment.

the nails on my big toes used to turn purple and fall off at the beginning of every ski season from rubbing
on the inside of the ski boot. nasty to say the least.

Anybody here watch the show Barry? My god what an amazing show. I've literally watched the first season of it three times. Second season in production now.
I watched and I was very amused by it. But to say "My god what an amazing show" is a stretch. Still a very worthwhile watch though. Very funny stuff.

I watched The Wire and The Sopranos for the first time within the last few months. Guess I'll start on Boardwalk Empire now. Seems like HBO is pretty good at making shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back