SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might needs some more Joel Osteen in your life.

That's not the correct answer to your resolve. This is the shadow of The Ennui that i work constantly to clear the unwanted mucus from your beautiful dendrites. Only you can present the finality to your domain, and only then.... Can you taste your veracity...

I will be here for you...

That's not the correct answer to your resolve. This is the shadow of The Ennui that i work constantly to clear the unwanted mucus from your beautiful dendrites. Only you can present the finality to your domain, and only then.... Can you taste your veracity...

I will be here for you...
<{monica}>

I think that MLB has the best All Star Game.

I was due my raise on the 10th

Theu havent filled out the paperwork yet...im not gonna remind them

Backpay LOOMS

I was due my raise on the 10th

Theu havent filled out the paperwork yet...im not gonna remind them

Backpay LOOMS
Now that is fucking sticking it to the man. Just let them keep paying you less than what you were promised without saying anything. That will show those fuckers. Then you can bring it up at a later date, they can give you an excuse and correct the problem without back pay. Then they'll know who the boss really is.

Now that is fucking sticking it to the man. Just let them keep paying you less than what you were promised without saying anything. That will show those fuckers. Then you can bring it up at a later date, they can give you an excuse and correct the problem without back pay. Then they'll know who the boss really is.
No they do backpay

HR handles it

Coworker was backpayed for a month

Now he gets his correct pay

No they do backpay

HR handles it

Coworker was backpayed for a month

Now he gets his correct pay
Well if I might be in the minority, but I say fuck back pay. Give me front pay. Are they going to give interest or are you just missing out on pistola money as we speak?

Well if I might be in the minority, but I say fuck back pay. Give me front pay. Are they going to give interest or are you just missing out on pistola money as we speak?
I make good monies right now..if i was hurting id go being it up asap

Im just playing the game

I make good monies right now..if i was hurting id go being it up asap

Im just playing the game
What do you win at the end of this game? Money that should already be in your pocket? Not ratting on your boss for trying to jerk you off behind the glass piles and blackmailing him would be playing the game. This just sounds like you are losing.

What do you win at the end of this game? Money that should already be in your pocket? Not ratting on your boss for trying to jerk you off behind the glass piles and blackmailing him would be playing the game. This just sounds like you are losing.
Fat checks for a few weeks

Congrats, might ask my boss to withhold a few bills from my check and then give it back to me after a while. You might be onto something here.
Lol

I make 550 a week as is without pulling any ot days

I can live

First real drink in 8 months. Hitting the spot doesn't really cover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back