SBBC : No Bull...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually only ever watched one episode of the Simpsons. I have a stigma about The Simpsons because these losers I went to school with used to get together to watch it early on when it aired. I was like, "let me get this straight, you guys get together to watch a cartoon on a Thursday night rather than going out to meet like an actual chick?". These are the same people who would rather sauasagefest with the same people then go to class with all week and watch A Clockwork Orange on a Friday night rather than go out.

It's dumb but I just can't get that association out of my mind.
Not everyone can be an alpha poon hound like you bub.

Not everyone can be an alpha poon hound like you bub.

I guess it was a different time, IDK. Maybe that's what 20 yr olds do now, but to me it just seemed weird. You're at college and you want to hang around the same people (95% guys) that you were just in an electrodynamics lab with to watch a cartoon?

I'm not even sure I understand what this means? Pretzel dough has butter and is dunked in baking soda boiling water.
Get a bagel or a pretzel...don’t fuck with my pizza...pm me when you are in town to have some pie...my treat...

I guess it was a different time, IDK. Maybe that's what 20 yr olds do now, but to me it just seemed weird. You're at college and you want to hang around the same people (95% guys) that you were just in an electrodynamics lab with to watch a cartoon?
Oh I know what you are saying pal. If I had a nickel for everytime I walked out of an electrodynamic lab fiending for some sweet tang tang...

ah yea, "electrodynamics" says it all.
NERDS

As I always say, "you don't like stereotypes, don't act like one".

I think nerds have evolved. The idea of being in a nerd program and also having a normal functioning social life was a rare thing at one time. things have changed.

2818e05e8e3235f65ba4584ab06ed50d.jpg

Get a bagel or a pretzel...don’t fuck with my pizza...pm me when you are in town to have some pie...my treat...

Arrive Boxing day. What kind of pie are we talking about?

Pizza...ya mook...

I've never heard of pizza referred to pie in Toronto -- but then it's been 20 yrs since I lived in the city.

The only memorable pizza was from UofT. Massimo's (college west of Bathurst) and Cora pizza by the athletic center which apparently is still open.

I've never heard of pizza referred to pie in Toronto -- but then it's been 20 yrs since I lived in the city.

The only memorable pizza was from UofT. Massimo's (college west of Bathurst) and Cora pizza by the athletic center which apparently is still open.
Cora’s it is...if you up for a drive in the country I could take you to a friends restaurant...

Cora’s it is...if you up for a drive in the country I could take you to a friends restaurant...

WHere is it? Maybe I'll ride there. I'm thinking of bringing my bike if the weather is good.

Georgian Bay...Midland to be exact...

Always good to see you Mr. Graves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back