SBBC : No Bull...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel revo rich this am..got some of the boom payout and christmas bonus on top of my regular weekly paycheck

A smooth 1200 deposited in my account

I feel revo rich this am..got some of the boom payout and christmas bonus on top of my regular weekly paycheck

A smooth 1200 deposited in my account
Always a nice surprise, hope it ends up somewhere productive, tis the season for bad financial decisions. I'm boring, I know, I get off on paying off my credit card.

This is an awful take.

Always a nice surprise, hope it ends up somewhere productive, tis the season for bad financial decisions. I'm boring, I know, I get off on paying off my credit card.
The knife sharpening system I got less than a week ago was a completely unnecessary purchase. Sat down last night to sharpen some shit and noticed that one of the doggies chewed the goddamn power cord apart. Fixed the power cord and today I will sharpen my biggest knife to use on said doggy.

Itll be staying in said bank account...tax season looms however...

The knife sharpening system I got less than a week ago was a completely unnecessary purchase. Sat down last night to sharpen some shit and noticed that one of the doggies chewed the goddamn power cord apart. Fixed the power cord and today I will sharpen my biggest knife to use on said doggy.
Doggone.

Itll be staying in said bank account...tax season looms however...
Hopefully the government will decide you've been a good boy all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back