SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the matter? you don't like this riveting discussion about law?

MetallicPartialDingo-max-1mb.gif

Perry Mason, always a classic. Although Matlock was always a bit more relatable, he had way more charm it seemed.

His character evolution over the course of the series is one of the best I've ever seen. Came in playing the part of a street wise black cop from the hood, and slowly but steadily became someone that just about anyone can relate to in one way or another. Probably the best character on the show tbh, Elliot and Olivia started as stereotypes and kept it up almost the entire time without much change.

It snowed here over the weekend. The last couple days it's been 75 degrees. Been like this all winter. It genuinely didn't used to be like this.

Stabler GOAT

Olivia became annoying as fuck
She stopped caring about evidence and every man was a rapist or some shit

So anyway, back to this CNN shit.

Happened to throw on CNN a few times in the wake of that FL shooting and it's just a 24hr cycle on gun control and Russian election meddling, there's literally zero other news.

They go from badgering some trailer park level old Florida woman about being apart of a Pro-Trump Facebook page created by a Russian (to the surprise of no one, she doesn't care and outright denies the Russian tie and calls them fake news LMAO)

Next segment, lets interview a 17 year old gay kid who equates his crusade for LGBTQ(WXYZ) rights with his newfound crusade to outlaw semi automatic rifles (he calls them ASSAULT rifles) in his whiny effeminate voice he declares that "THEY WILL NOT STOP" until assault rifles are banned.

Next up... lets have 4 "pundits" come on and agree on how these "kids" are just so courageous in speaking out about their cause.

So on and so forth. I don't give a flying fuck about buffoon trump or left vs right politics... but it's blatantly obvious this shit isn't news, it's propaganda being pumped 24/7.

Welcome to cable news, rating being the most important thing ever, and pandering to the lowest common denominator.

True.

I just thought I'd throw out a random comment to break up the torture of this long winded legal discourse.

It was fun for a page or two... then became really stale.
yea, sorry about that.
early on, we should have started conversing via PM

Last edited:
So anyway, back to this CNN shit.

Happened to throw on CNN a few times in the wake of that FL shooting and it's just a 24hr cycle on gun control and Russian election meddling, there's literally zero other news.

They go from badgering some trailer park level old Florida woman about being apart of a Pro-Trump Facebook page created by a Russian (to the surprise of no one, she doesn't care and outright denies the Russian tie and calls them fake news LMAO)

Next segment, lets interview a 17 year old gay kid who equates his crusade for LGBTQ(WXYZ) rights with his newfound crusade to outlaw semi automatic rifles (he calls them ASSAULT rifles) in his whiny effeminate voice he declares that "THEY WILL NOT STOP" until assault rifles are banned.

Next up... lets have 4 "pundits" come on and agree on how these "kids" are just so courageous in speaking out about their cause.

So on and so forth. I don't give a flying fuck about buffoon trump or left vs right politics... but it's blatantly obvious this shit isn't news, it's propaganda being pumped 24/7.
images

well ya Lumi, it's been like that for about a decade now

but it's really bad the last two years

they have Fox News on here at work all day, it's just the same shit from the different side

ya 500 is mad cheap, even here on base where there's no tax and great deals it's 550 for an M&P AR
granted you have to get that stupid Cali specific grip (no pistol grip allowed on SA rifles now)

Im very tempted to get it

Partly just to piss off my anti AR friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back