SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minneapolis is a cool town. Got a wedding there this fall, looking like it will be the day before the Penn State game.

Yikes.

How the hell were you varsity captain if you don't drink water

White lightning doesn’t need water to survive.

White Lightning and Chocolate Thunder:

B4BX7VBCEAE2cGt.jpg:large

Have you guys ever thought about or actually eaten pet food? I haven't but to tell the truth some of this stuff doesn't smell too bad when you're hungry.

Having thoughts of putting some of this cat food out with some bread, cheese, and crackers next time any of my wife's friends are over and tell them it's pâté.

I have experience in feeding people pet food as one time when I was like 6 or 7 I tricked my dumbass aunt to eat dog treats when I told her it was beef jerky lmao.

Have you guys ever thought about or actually eaten pet food? I haven't but to tell the truth some of this stuff doesn't smell too bad when you're hungry.

Having thoughts of putting some of this cat food out with some bread, cheese, and crackers next time any of my wife's friends are over and tell them it's pâté.

I have experience in feeding people pet food as one time when I was like 6 or 7 I tricked my dumbass aunt to eat dog treats when I told her it was beef jerky lmao.

{<doc}

I once hawked a loogie into a tater tot and my friend ate it

A guy I use to work with brought canned dog food to a potluck. Smoothed it all out to look like refried beans. One person ate some lol and called him out. Some can’t handle that military life.

A guy I use to work with brought canned dog food to a potluck. Smoothed it all out to look like refried beans. One person ate some lol and called him out. Some can’t handle that military life.
can't be much worse than some of those MRE entrees

good lawd

{<doc}

My brother moved to Florida about a year and a half ago. I was at my folks' place the other day and he had stored a bunch of stuff there when he moved. Among his stuff were about three dozen cans of cat food. No idea why he just left them in their basement to go bad (they have a year left according to the label). But I grabbed them and took them home for our cat. My wife noticed that it was some high end 'health food for cats'. Read the ingredients. They're definitely better for you than fast food or some shit like that. Still didn't consider eating them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back