SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already told my kids that I'm not paying for 100% of some random private school education. My colleague at work went to visit Boston College with his daughter and it was something like $64,000/yr. I didn't stutter --- Boston College.

My kids can go back to Canada and save (me) a lot of money while getting their ugrad degree.
Yea fuck that. I have a 529 plan for my daughter that I contribute but other than that she can go to a Cal State school imo. Working part time while living at home can make up for the rest imo.

DWvZsCFWsAcGwDA.jpg

idiot

Seems like he left out the most obvious choice: Post a pic on social media and get arrested.

Mannnn it feels good to be off work.

Old lady and the kid are out of town for the weekend. Finna get crunk.

@MarkyMcFly did you take the new Harleys for a spin yet?

Taxes are in

Time to start hitting that overtime to try to hit that 6k saved in bank by august

Started saving Jan 1st, already at 5k in a savings account for a house purchase. And that's with raiding it for vehicle repairs.

Mannnn it feels good to be off work.

Old lady and the kid are out of town for the weekend. Finna get crunk.

Didnt know your old lady had a kid. Look at you, Mr. Responsibility.

My bird is trying to drag me to a show. Dunno if Im gonna get turnt or watch bullshit on tv in gym shorts.

Whatcha drinking?

Sharks/Blackhawks in 30 mins
Bout to catch it at the gym. Trying to dig up some motivation to get off my ass.
Didnt know your old lady had a kid. Look at you, Mr. Responsibility.

My bird is trying to drag me to a show. Dunno if Im gonna get turnt or watch bullshit on tv in gym shorts.

Whatcha drinking?
Yessir got a 6 year old.

A show as in movie or a concert?

Im going to dabble in the whiskey cabinet, got a few bottles for the holidays Ive yet to open. Probably wont make it past a drink or two since I got off at 5:30 this morning and am rolling off of 3 hours of sleep lol.

Couple of my buddies and I are going to hit a brewery tomorrow.

I didn't qualify for and grants or anything for undergrad and my parents didn't have anything saved up to help me. Even after a free ride through grad school I ended up with around $40k in debt when it was all over.

If I would have followed my parents' advice I would have married the girl I dated after high school (did not age well), would have multiple kids, and probably poor.

I love my mother but she gave me advice that I'm glad I didn't follow. Get a job instead of being a bum out of ugrad, and then get a job out of grad school rather than doing a startup. Well intentioned, but best avoided.

You probably make a shit ton more than me.lol

I actually don't make that much money, I'm just crazy frugal these days. Main bills, food, and a few bucks for something fun once in a great while. Everything else is savings.

I actually don't make that much money, I'm just crazy frugal these days. Main bills, food, and a few bucks for something fun once in a great while. Everything else is savings.
I make 13.75 base pay

15.25 for swing shift differential

Yessir got a 6 year old.

A show as in movie or a concert?

Im going to dabble in the whiskey cabinet, got a few bottles for the holidays Ive yet to open. Probably wont make it past a drink or two since I got off at 5:30 this morning and am rolling off of 3 hours of sleep lol.

Couple of my buddies and I are going to hit a brewery tomorrow.

Happy for you, brother. Thats a big responsibility

I didnt get much sleep last night either, amd my friends are in town tmrw so I might save up for then. My bird is into the local music scene so she is going to a show tonight...I may hedge mt bets until I know who she is seeing lol.

Hanging out at breweries is a great environment. All the comraderie of a bar without the douche factor. It is especially clutch if they have TVs that have sports.

Ill hit you up for whiskey recommendations sometime. Ita my favorite spirit but just know the basic low, middle, high shelf and know Im overspending when I splurge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back