Not open for further replies.
Oil rig.

Get on one.
My raise in july will put me at 14.25 and 15.75 respectively

And i can take classes to get 25 cents here and there

Easy peasy

I still run the same podium so minimal work now

Happy for you, brother. Thats a big responsibility

I didnt get much sleep last night either, amd my friends are in town tmrw so I might save up for then. My bird is into the local music scene so she is going to a show tonight...I may hedge mt bets until I know who she is seeing lol.

Hanging out at breweries is a great environment. All the comraderie of a bar without the douche factor. It is especially clutch if they have TVs that have sports.

Ill hit you up for whiskey recommendations sometime. Ita my favorite spirit but just know the basic low, middle, high shelf and know Im overspending when I splurge.

Quit being a small baller

2300 students and $557m? That's pretty good. I've never heard of this school.
I’m not really sure what makes Trinity and University of Hartford so special to be charging 70k and 50k a year. I think U of Hartford is known for its art school. I could be wrong.

I make 13.75 base pay

15.25 for swing shift differential

Shit, I made that much 8 years ago. Good lord man, listen to the guy above and get an oil rig job or something, anything. That's starting pay rates where I work now, and I live in the middle of nowhere where the cost of living is peanuts.

My raise in july will put me at 14.25 and 15.75 respectively

And i can take classes to get 25 cents here and there

Easy peasy

I still run the same podium so minimal work now
If youre happy thats what matters but if you want to bask in the glory of crude oil and be hilariously overpaid holler at me.

Hopefully the NCAA doesn’t hammer the athlete-students caught up in that FBI shit. Hammer the coaches, schools and agents imo. Especially N. Carolina and Duke imo.

Hopefully they stop being :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s and investigate important issues like psychos who are reported multiple times before they murder people.

Fuck the FBI is my pt.

2300 students and $557m? That's pretty good. I've never heard of this school.
It's filled to the brim with super wealthy kids from the Northeast who didn't study hard enough to get into Yale and Harvard. In the 90's it was a huge drug and party school (for being so small). I've heard they've improved the focus on academics since though.

I had friends who went there. Whenever I visited them, we had a blast, but they always said it's party and nothing else. All the students were afraid of Hartford. Great drugs and crazy hot chicks though.

Im gonna have a talk with my boss Monday. Im not allowed to apply for other jobs within the company until 6 months of employment, but unlike most of the gays on my team, i have 5 years exp working with claims/appeals/billing in a providers office. Theres 3 jobs open right now that all start around 60k a year and i am overqualified for all 3, and i want one.

If youre happy thats what matters but if you want to bask in the glory of crude oil and be hilariously overpaid holler at me.

Shit, need a former alcoholic warehouse manager with the people skills of a public executioner?

Any of that shit available in the Massachusetts area? Got a buddy that's wildly intelligent/personable but making trash wage at a dead end jerb

While we are handing out jobs, i got a brother in law that has 2 felonies and may end up on my couch one day if he doesnt find work. I'm totally fine with this job being in Russia/Korea/Australia. Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back