SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of that shit available in the Massachusetts area? Got a buddy that's wildly intelligent/personable but making trash wage at a dead end jerb
Pennsylvania and Jersey. Not sure of the rest.

There is ungodly amounts of work in Canada.

Shit, need a former alcoholic warehouse manager with the people skills of a public executioner?
Every walk of life you can imagine makes their way in.

The fucking warehouse guys at our refinery make $41.50 an hour.

damn, just found out one of my best friends from the old job has diabetes.
big scando guy with a wife and three kids, runs a salmon fishing boat now.
sad story
sucks getting old.
don't do it, you guys!

frankly, I'm appalled Frank

I think it's great they're exposing all these frauds for what they are.
college sports shouldn't be about big business.

Every walk of life you can imagine makes their way in.

The fucking warehouse guys at our refinery make $41.50 an hour.

Holy shit. I'd be down for that once my current stupid situation is resolved.

Finally getting around to seeing this 42 movie, decent so far.

Shit, I made that much 8 years ago. Good lord man, listen to the guy above and get an oil rig job or something, anything. That's starting pay rates where I work now, and I live in the middle of nowhere where the cost of living is peanuts.
Its not bad for not being there two years

But thats why they also changed our wage system

Within my current bracket i csn get up to 16.30 as a flat rate plus the 1.50 swing shift

Next bracket up goes up to 18.00 plus the 1.50

So theres growth and shit...just gotta maneuver the bs

Let's be honest here, reading some of his past posts is enough to charge him with a couple felonies. Mainly cruel and unusual punishment, and crimes against humanity

200.gif

All of you fucks need to get the idea of moving to Canada out of your head.
Lol at moving to that frozen shit hole tundra when I live in CA.

Ok before I get crucified let me preface this post by saying that I believe this offender should face the fullest punishment of the law, which in Florida for the crimes committed is execution

That being said, I can't help but feel a degree of sadness when I read about this school shooter. I mean, look at his old yearbook photo, it's obvious the kid was all kinds of fucked up

nintchdbpict0003852324521.jpg

Then I read about how at the last place he was living, after his mother died, the cops were called because he flipped out and punched a wall of the trailer he was living at. The reason he flipped out? Because he'd misplaced a photo of his mother

Then his appearances so far in court. Based on what I'd heard reported about him I was expecting him to use the courtroom as an arena for attention whoring similar to the Aurora shooter. But instead he just held his head down the entire time and didn't say a word

nikolas-cruz-357a3902edb8a1a0.jpg

180217-nikolas-cruz-court-florida-njs-1426_00d4276bdb91152346595492c4c7b7e3.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

4328053.vpx

And in my search of his court appearance photos I found this pic of him holding his mother's ashes

nikolas-cruz-holding-his-mothers-ashes-in-an-urn.jpe

Dude is a sick, broken fuck who needs to be put down for the greater good of society. But the sadness of this one really stands out. Perhaps it's just me getting soft in my old age

Ok before I get crucified let me preface this post by saying that I believe this offender should face the fullest punishment of the law, which in Florida for the crimes committed is execution

That being said, I can't help but fell a degree of sadness when I read about this school shooter. I mean, look at his old yearbook photo, it's obvious the kid was all kinds of fucked up

nintchdbpict0003852324521.jpg

Then I read about how at the last place he was living, after his mother died, the cops were called because he flipped out and punched a wall of the trailer he was living at. The reason he flipped out? Because he'd misplaced a photo of his mother

Then his appearances so far in court. Based on what I'd heard reported about him I was expecting him to use the courtroom as an arena for attention whoring similar to the Aurora shooter. But instead he just held his head down the entire time and didn't say a word

nikolas-cruz-357a3902edb8a1a0.jpg

180217-nikolas-cruz-court-florida-njs-1426_00d4276bdb91152346595492c4c7b7e3.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

4328053.vpx

And in my search of his court appearance photos I found this pic of him holding his mother's ashes

nikolas-cruz-holding-his-mothers-ashes-in-an-urn.jpe

Dude is a sick, broken fuck who needs to be put down for the greater good of society. But the sadness of this one really stands out. Perhaps it's just me getting soft in my old age
I cant say this enough, fuck the FBI.

I cant say this enough, fuck the FBI.

Especially in the state of Florida, this guy could've easily been mentally committed against his will. With his history there was more than enough there for someone to Baker Act him had anyone bothered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back