SBBC: Rally point Mike Juliet for Reefer addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that's crazy. What DNA did they have from the perp?

BTW - I think younger people have no clue how many kids went missing and nothing every came of it. There was no Amber alert, kids just went missing and nothing happened. When I was in grade 3 or 4 I remember 'running away from home' was a big thing but the thing is that some of those kids never surfaced again. There were probably a lot of serial killers who were never known about.

I went to school in a city that was the serial killer capital from the 50s thru the 80s (before my time there) and I'm pretty sure the most of the people thought it was a really safe place to live. I'm not even joking. I dont' think the cops solved any of the serial murder cases.

51zW0-u17xL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

He bludgeoned her death, I'm guessing she fought back and had some under her fingernails.

There was a guy in my neighborhood growing up who's daughter was murdered in her bedroom while he and his wife were at a party one night a couple of houses down the street in the late 80s.

He was suspected and a lot of people in the neighborhood thought he did it (My dad always said there was no way he did it). Nobody was charged for the crime

Well as you can imagine the whole thing was extremely stressful and destroyed hi marriage and his career.

20 years later they reopened the case because of knew DNA technology, ran samples from all of the suspect and found a match. It was some dude who was doing odd work for the father. He thought the father was stiffing him on money so he murdered his daughter.

Crazy stuff. Spent 20 years of his life surrounded by people that thought he killed his own daughter.
I watch mad YT vids of cold cases solved by DNA, or like deathbed confessions, etc...

Crazy and interesting stuff

A strange but interesting topic is 'likely serial killers ....killed by a serial killer'. There's more than you'd think there be. Or 'killers killed by their last victim' is always good

Last edited:
Hope they fuck that guy up good in the pen.

Did you work with this goon?

186950380134520180326.jpg
He was a vacuum truck driver, so he would come to the unit sometimes and empty oil barrels or vessels etc.

Not really one on one but I have signed him on for jobs.

dexter type shit?
I wish

the alleged cases I've seen are just random loners/vagrants that were victims of a SK, but probably were also responsible for unsolved crimes themselves

But no I don't think it was vigilante like

my Uncle, the INTL Pilot for United, just posted pics of his stop in Banff, of Lake Louise?

man that's a lot of snow still in the end of Apr

shit it's 95 here today

my Uncle, the INTL Pilot for United, just posted pics of his stop in Banff, of Lake Louise?

man that's a lot of snow still in the end of Apr

shit it's 95 here today

When I lived in Banff we had snow fall in early May. That was pretty normal. By June it's warm.

Damn, that's crazy. What DNA did they have from the perp?

BTW - I think younger people have no clue how many kids went missing and nothing every came of it. There was no Amber alert, kids just went missing and nothing happened. When I was in grade 3 or 4 I remember 'running away from home' was a big thing but the thing is that some of those kids never surfaced again. There were probably a lot of serial killers who were never known about.

This is exactly true. When I lived in Fremont, a little girl name Michaela Garret was kidnapped from the parking lot of a convenience store I used to pass every night on the way home from work. Made me sad and pissed every time I passed it thereafter. Never seen again.

And then the case that brought about John Walsh's America's Most Wanted, the kidnap and disappearance of his son Adam.

As for running away, I did it in JHS with my buddy Pete. Except that we got about 2k miles before they caught us and sent us home.

Kanye endorsing Trump is hilarious.

potato salad with raisins? that's disgusting.

I’ve posted this in the OT but since we’re kinda on the topic here’s the craziest case I’ve ever worked:

Couple from California were visiting out here, neither would return. The guy is a big guy, and witnesses saw him getting handsy with his woman while pulled over on the roadside by their rental car. It gets violent enough that a witness pulls over to try to stop him but he is irate. When the woman tries to defend herself is when this guy totally loses it.

The witness describes, and unbelievably enough the autopsies support this, that while choking his female companion he chokeslams her into the pavement multiple times. Literally like the fucking WWE Kane wrestling move or whatever. The female witness is horrified and drives off to call 9-11. By this point the guy drags the woman off into the volcanic forested area off the road and rapes and kills her. Her body is later found under a tree in an embankment.

When patrol officers finally locate this guy he’s wearing only a t-shirt, and he flees like he’s fucking Bigfoot. Officers give chase and the killer jumps off of a cliff into the Pacific Ocean down over 100ft below. That’s like 30.5 meters. Into rocky, swirling, ocean waters. It wasn’t until the next day that helicopters located him in the ocean, still alive, and brought him to justice to stand trial.

Anyway he’s doing life now.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:Nczv4zcf

Wasn’t there someone who posted about how awesome it was to smash pregnant birds since you didn’t have to use a condom because you obviously couldn’t get them pregnant?
Sounds like an amerikurana post or whoever that goof is

This is exactly true. When I lived in Fremont, a little girl name Michaela Garret was kidnapped from the parking lot of a convenience store I used to pass every night on the way home from work. Made me sad and pissed every time I passed it thereafter. Never seen again.

And then the case that brought about John Walsh's America's Most Wanted, the kidnap and disappearance of his son Adam.

As for running away, I did it in JHS with my buddy Pete. Except that we got about 2k miles before they caught us and sent us home.

I just remember in the 70s the teen kids of family friends 'running away from home'. It was thing back then.

I cannot think of any friend who's had their kids just run away. Like literally going back to high school. No one. Now kids don't want to leave their parents' home.

Sounds like an amerikurana post or whoever that goof is

That guy disturbs me. Every time I drive by his 'neck of the woods' it creeps me out --- and that's saying a lot in view of the city of Detroit!!

I’ve posted this in the OT but since we’re kinda on the topic here’s the craziest case I’ve ever worked:

Couple from California were visiting out here, neither would return. The guy is a big guy, and witnesses saw him getting handsy with his woman while pulled over on the roadside by their rental car. It gets violent enough that a witness pulls over to try to stop him but he is irate. When the woman tries to defend herself is when this guy totally loses it.

The witness describes, and unbelievably enough the autopsies support this, that while choking his female companion he chokeslams her into the pavement multiple times. Literally like the fucking WWE Kane wrestling move or whatever. The female witness is horrified and drives off to call 9-11. By this point the guy drags the woman off into the volcanic forested area off the road and rapes and kills her. Her body is later found under a tree in an embankment.

When patrol officers finally locate this guy he’s wearing only a t-shirt, and he flees like he’s fucking Bigfoot. Officers give chase and the killer jumps off of a cliff into the Pacific Ocean down over 100ft below. That’s like 30.5 meters. Into rocky, swirling, ocean waters. It wasn’t until the next day that helicopters located him in the ocean, still alive, and brought him to justice to stand trial.

Anyway he’s doing life now.

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/hawaiinewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:Nczv4zcf

Jesus. The message here is: kids, don't do crack.

The fact that they were from Santa Cruz creeps me out because it's always been a place that i'd like to move to.

BTW - for all of us not born in 'murrica, we appreciate you translating 100ft into 30.5m ;)

Per the cops/FBI:

Conference Q and A summary:

The DNA was linked through current and innovative techniques.

Other EARONS crimes have been matched. It is the same DNA as in this case, charges just have not been brought as of yet as this has come about quickly.

The recent book by Michelle McNamara was not directly responsible for arrest..no new information from book was used.

Discarded DNA sample was used to narrow down to this suspect.

Book probably kept the case alive or something

I dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back