SBBC: Rally point Mike Juliet for Reefer addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking hate the Bruins and especially that fat nosed Marchand queer.

but on another note, the serial rapist in my era was known as "Stinky" due to his
nasty oil type smell. Committed over 60 (known) rapes in the area, including a news reporter who did a story on him.

Two Hours of Terror and a Rapist the Police Call 'Stinky' - The ...

This was before the advent of modern forensic evidence analysis admittedly but I'll tell you,
investigators lost lots of sleep over this one.

I fucking hate the Bruins and especially that fat nosed Marchand queer.

but on another note, the serial rapist in my era was known as "Stinky" due to his
nasty oil type smell. Committed over 60 (known) rapes in the area, including a news reporter who did a story on him.

Two Hours of Terror and a Rapist the Police Call 'Stinky' - The ...

This was before the advent of modern forensic evidence analysis admittedly but I'll tell you,
investigators lost lots of sleep over this one.

Holy shit -- that detail! Did you catch him?

I don't want to bring down the entire SBBC but over the past 5 yrs I've found out that quite a few women I've known have been raped (and I'm talking about at a very young age, and violent). It's fucking shocking.

I usually don't get into this kind of gratuitous true crime stuff but I am fascinated in how technology creates huge shifts in behavior and outcomes.

I have gone through most of the reddit stuff (which is amazing BTW) and it looks to me like his daughters arrest/conviction for meth was the 'needle in the haystack'. Here is how it looks (to me - at least):

- daughter is busted and convicted for meth
- her DNA gets put into the database (https://oag.ca.gov/bfs/prop69/faqs#dna)
- they run it against unsolved crimes and get a hit with low chance of statistical error
- investigators say, "WTF, she wasn't even alive when most of these crimes were committed".
- cops put 2 and 2 together and realize her father is in the right age group
- they run a search of him on the web and find (just like reddit users did yesterday) that he lived in the same areas at the same time as many of the crimes (!!!)
- they get a warrant to grab garbage from his home and find DNA that exactly matches the crime DNA.

Cheap DNA sequencing + someone having the foresight to sequence the evidence samples from the GSK crimes + access to the interwebz

giphy.gif

Holy shit -- that detail! Did you catch him?

He was potentially identified years later but with a dearth of physical evidence and many victim's reluctance to go though the ordeal of looking at a line-up etc. the guy walked.

Looks like we found semen and fecal matter in the victim's ear canal...

He was potentially identified years later but with a dearth of physical evidence and many victim's reluctance to go though the ordeal of looking at a line-up etc. the guy walked.

Were you a cop?

My grandpa has dementia and he was an ATF agent years ago...dude has been telling some pretty cryptic but incriminating stories.

Good enough for me tbh

Killing bad guys with a nail gun >

The original Equalizer was different and better IMHO. I have season 1 on DVD (it was $5!). My wife saw it and said, "I loved that show as a kid!!" and promptly threw it in the DVD player - LOL.

Should have made a remake with Gary Oldman, that would have been awesome.

The original Equalizer was different and better IMHO. I have season 1 on DVD (it was $5!). My wife saw it and said, "I loved that show as a kid!!" and promptly threw it in the DVD player - LOL.

Should have made a remake with Gary Oldman, that would have been awesome.
I seen they had that and a few other older series at target..like night court

So apparently me and the broad are going to Iceland this year. Any of you fruits been? Know anything?

So apparently me and the broad are going to Iceland this year. Any of you fruits been? Know anything?

Haven't been myself but me and my girl have been talking about it.

I know some people that went and loved it. Getting there is cheap but food and drink is ridiculously expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back