SBBC: Rally point Mike Juliet for Reefer addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
drove through the Berkeley hills today along Grizzly Peak.
every single overlook was packed with skeezy noobs injecting pots.
scandalous

drove through the Berkeley hills today along Grizzly Peak.
every single overlook was packed with skeezy noobs injecting pots.
scandalous
I thought that the state instituted more frequent driving tests to keep old pieces of garbage like you off the roads. The possibility that your mind will trick you into thinking the steering wheel is a sandwich is a danger to the rest of us out on the streets.

giphy.gif

smh, same old tired ass shit from you, bro.
zero imagination, zero motivation=zero results.
stick to your main account, this gimmick sucks ass

giphy.gif

smh, same old tired ass shit from you, bro.
zero imagination, zero motivation=zero results.
stick to your main account, this gimmick sucks ass
I was just funnin you bub. If you had to guess, what is my main account though? I like to hear nonsensical conspiracy theories.

why, I'M your main account, obviously.
jeez, I feel like I'm talking to Mr. @senri over here ffs
enlightenment-1.gif

now, that dude knows whats up

Need... food...

WHY did I think going to the gym at 6 in the morning was a good idea.

Can anyone suggest a good cardio routine that won't effect my knees, ankles, or shoulders? I can't do treadmill or arc gliders cause of my knees and ankles. And I can't really do many push ups cause of the pressure on my shoulder. Any ideas?

Coolest shit ever today. I'm calling a game, talking to this black family behind home plate between innings because they were sitting there and it's boring otherwise. Mostly I'm talking to the mom of the family. Dad has a hat pulled down and isn't looking up too much. In the 5th inning, during a pitching change, I'm back talking to them and the dad takes off his hat and looks up with a big smile. It's Doc Gooden. His kid is playing in the game. We caught eyes and I was just kind of looking at him like, 'huh, is it really...' and he just kind of laughs and starts subtlely nodding to say, 'yup'. Then he said thanks for coming out and told me I was doing a great job (even though his kid's team was getting beat down). Got to talk to him for a few minutes when the game ended. They just moved here apparently and his son prefers football. I've met a lot of celebrities in my life, so I don't usually get star struck, but Gooden was one of my idols when I was like 7 or 8 years old. I have to admit I was a little tongue tied. Whatever, he said I was the best ump they've had this season, so I was way too charmed to say anything but that it was an honor to call the game and shake his hand. He couldn't have been nicer or cooler about it all. I was blown away how many people at a baseball game didn't recognize him.

No, we did not share any blow (which is the first question all of my friends asked). Lol.

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest a good cardio routine that won't effect my knees, ankles, or shoulders? I can't do treadmill or arc gliders cause of my knees and ankles. And I can't really do many push ups cause of the pressure on my shoulder. Any ideas?
swimming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back