SBBC: Rally point Mike Juliet for Reefer addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone suggest a good cardio routine that won't effect my knees, ankles, or shoulders? I can't do treadmill or arc gliders cause of my knees and ankles. And I can't really do many push ups cause of the pressure on my shoulder. Any ideas?

Honestly? Find a good yoga routine. The good ones are great for flexibility, will have some cardio involved, and help put your body back into workable shape.

Can anyone suggest a good cardio routine that won't effect my knees, ankles, or shoulders? I can't do treadmill or arc gliders cause of my knees and ankles. And I can't really do many push ups cause of the pressure on my shoulder. Any ideas?

Aom hit it. Swim. All boxers do it

Swimming is horrible but legit. It didn't even cross my mind. Time to get a real gym membership at a gym that has a pool.

Swimming is horrible but legit. It didn't even cross my mind. Time to get a real gym membership at a gym that has a pool.

Some 24 hours have both a pool and a court (if you hoop). Most any remodeled Y too

Good night sweet prince

giphy.webp

Sex. If you lay on your back your knees, ankles and shoulders should be fine. It will be boring though.

Swim.

Also stationary bikes or row machines.

My AC joint is fucked but I can do push ups if I tuck my elbows in. Same goes for bench press, if I do thumbs out. Thumbs in and I can barely bench the bar. Thumbs out and I can at least bench a plate and a 10.

My AC joint is fucked but I can do push ups if I tuck my elbows in. Same goes for bench press, if I do thumbs out. Thumbs in and I can barely bench the bar. Thumbs out and I can at least bench a plate and a 10.
lol at you bench pressing...meet me in Tarana and we can throw down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back