SBBC : show me the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Chimpo

Cruel Man
Platinum Member
Reaction score
With my new found raise and me already having around 5.4k in the bank saved...i was thinking its time for a vacation

Question is..where what when and how

Discuss..roast..flame...rinse and repeat

Tl;dr - thread is shit and im almost poor

You thinking go somewhere cold to see what that's like or what did you have in mind?

Ive been to tennessee in the winter..i missed out on the snow somehow but i have felt 1 degree weather

I dont really know i have in mind...just need a break from the 12 hour shifts and i get 104 pto hours this saturday

I do have 2 weeks off for christmas if i feel like waiting

Just found our I'm getting promoted which pretty sweet. I'm now stuck option eligible

Ive been to tennessee in the winter..i missed out on the snow somehow but i have felt 1 degree weather

I dont really know i have in mind...just need a break from the 12 hour shifts and i get 104 pto hours this saturday

I do have 2 weeks off for christmas if i feel like waiting

I don't know what to suggest because my vacations always revolve around drinking lol.

What are you into in your down time?

With my new found raise and me already having around 5.4k in the bank saved...i was thinking its time for a vacation

Question is..where what when and how

Discuss..roast..flame...rinse and repeat

Tl;dr - thread is shit and im almost poor
Go to Las Vegas and see Celine Dion.

I just realized what's wrong my that new Joker in Champ's AV. Since when does the Joker have the red clown nose?

I just realized what's wrong my that new Joker in Champ's AV. Since when does the Joker have the red clown nose?
Its sorta like the masks ledger wore in tdk.. The newer vids ive seen have slightly different makeup

forgot where you are, champ.
but go to new england in autumn.
beautiful scenery, falling leaves, etc.
some delicious seafood too.
bigstock-Autumn-drive-in-rural-New-Hamp-192361747.jpg

Filet_and_Lobster_-_-042beed4b837eec62ddf9d51d80c9ef7.jpg

@therealdope can vouch for that I think, he's from Candia. they always dropping down

Im in the good ole southwest florida

Sleeping mostly lol

North of the arctic circle, they've got less than 2 hrs of sunlight now. How about Iceland. Wow airlines has cheap ass flights. Vikings and thermal spas --- sound good?

@therealdope can vouch for that I think, he's from Candia. they always dropping down
Are you okay? First you couldn't find this thread. Then you get here and skip over the post where Champ says he went to fucking Tennessee one winter. Then you suggest goddamn New England which is above both Champ's pay grade and sophistication. On a side note it's above mine too so I'm not talking shit.

I am guessing that Mr. Chimp will want to go somewhere within driving distance. I would say that he should google around and find the best shooting range, steak house, and if he has the confidence in his sobriety a good strip club. If he's getting crazy then these three things should be in a Florida adjacent state.

North of the arctic circle, they've got less than 2 hrs of sunlight now. How about Iceland. Wow airlines has cheap ass flights. Vikings and thermal spas --- sound good?
I thought about ireland.. But the flights are over 1 grand alone lol

It's all about fried clams and a lobsta' roll up here (at least in the Boston area).

Connecticut-Lobster-Roll-1_1140x642_acf_cropped.jpg

If you come up here, skip Legal Seafood and head to THe Atlantic Fish company on Boylston. It took some damage during the marathon bombing but it's up and running and has awesome food.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-23-at-2.31.17-PM.png

Are you okay? First you couldn't find this thread. Then you get here and skip over the post where Champ says he went to fucking Tennessee one winter. Then you suggest goddamn New England which is above both Champ's pay grade and sophistication. On a side note it's above mine too so I'm not talking shit.

I am guessing that Mr. Chimp will want to go somewhere within driving distance. I would say that he should google around and find the best shooting range, steak house, and if he has the confidence in his sobriety a good strip club. If he's getting crazy then these three things should be in a Florida adjacent state.
lolol, and then champ suggests Ireland ffs.
blows your theory out of the water.
btw, where'd you hide my walker, asshole?

I thought about ireland.. But the flights are over 1 grand alone lol

Check out WOW airlines. The problem is they only fly to Dallas, DC, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, NYC and San Fran. Return airfare to Reykjevek is $500. They are also the cheapest way to get to Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back