SBBC : show me the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck did the translator for Fedor carry her purse with her into the ring? The bitch is fine, don't get me wrong. It was just weird seeing her with the purse like she was ready to get the fuck out of there.

Why the fuck did the translator for Fedor carry her purse with her into the ring? The bitch is fine, don't get me wrong. It was just weird seeing her with the purse like she was ready to get the fuck out of there.
Didn’t realize he was still in the game.

60 is my limit

There is no limit to what your body can do... I can awaken the vulnerable, mercurial, yet wonderful existence of yours Mr. Chimpo. Show you how to achieve that of what lies beyond...

There is no limit to what your body can do... I can awaken the vulnerable, mercurial, yet wonderful existence of yours Mr. Chimpo. Show you how to achieve that of what lies beyond...
If you were going back to senri why the fuck did you not make it Mr. Senri?

So I called a tourney today. In the semi-finals one team had a pitcher fucking dealing (probably low 70's at 14 years old). He throws a nasty inside fastball and the batter swings, somehow gets a piece of it, but the ball goes directly into his face. He falls down, out completely cold. Scariest thing I've seen umping.

The fucking tournament director literally sees this, turns around and starts walking away from the field to the parking lot. What a fucking douche bag. This is your tournament fuckhead. Meanwhile, the team that's pitching's head coach asks me if the clock stops on the time limit for this. I told him no and he has the balls to tell me that we need to get this moving then. Mind you the kid is still unconscious in the batters box. I just told him I was going to pretend I didn't hear him say that. Fucking 'adults' ruin everything about youth sports.

The fucking tournament director literally sees this, turns around and starts walking away from the field to the parking lot. What a fucking douche bag. This is your tournament fuckhead.
Sounds like fight or flight and that guy was a huge pussy.

Meanwhile, the team that's pitching's head coach asks me if the clock stops on the time limit for this. I told him I no and he has the balls to tell me that we need to get this moving then.
That should have resulted in an immediate ejection and punch in the face. That guy is a huge piece of shit.

Sounds like fight or flight and that guy was a huge pussy.

That should have resulted in an immediate ejection and punch in the face. That guy is a huge piece of shit.
Yes, the tournament director is a huge pussy. He's also a cheap fuck who squeezes every penny he can out of his tourneys and cuts every corner possible. He runs a lot of tourneys though and we work all of them, so I try to keep my mouth shut when he does dickish things. But he and I have gotten into it in the past over him always trying to shift blame for his shitty tourneys onto anyone he can find.

That coach apologized to me later after the kid was sent off in an ambulance. I considered tossing him, but his tone was clearly desperation (they were losing and the time limit was approaching) not malicious. Still no excuse for being a heartless dick in the moment.

So I called a tourney today. In the semi-finals one team had a pitcher fucking dealing (probably low 70's at 14 years old). He throws a nasty inside fastball and the batter swings, somehow gets a piece of it, but the ball goes directly into his face. He falls down, out completely cold. Scariest thing I've seen umping.

The fucking tournament director literally sees this, turns around and starts walking away from the field to the parking lot. What a fucking douche bag. This is your tournament fuckhead. Meanwhile, the team that's pitching's head coach asks me if the clock stops on the time limit for this. I told him no and he has the balls to tell me that we need to get this moving then. Mind you the kid is still unconscious in the batters box. I just told him I was going to pretend I didn't hear him say that. Fucking 'adults' ruin everything about youth sports.

And people ask me why our kids aren't in organized sports - LOL.

That coach apologized to me later after the kid was sent off in an ambulance. I considered tossing him, but his tone was clearly desperation (they were losing and the time limit was approaching) not malicious. Still no excuse for being a heartless dick in the moment.
I was a player in a 14 and under tournament. Our team was on a break so I was watching another game with a friend. Pitcher takes a comebacker directly to the kneecap and screams.

I could tell that the shit was pretty brutal, but being a dumbfuck kid I tell my friend they need to drag his ass off and get the game going. An adult sitting behind me correctly told me to shut the fuck up. It's insane to think a fucking coach, who is in charge of the well being of the kids, would have such a dumb reaction. Hope he does feel bad and it makes him change his outlook.

I was a player in a 14 and under tournament. Our team was on a break so I was watching another game with a friend. Pitcher takes a comebacker directly to the kneecap and screams.

I could tell that the shit was pretty brutal, but being a dumbfuck kid I tell my friend they need to drag his ass off and get the game going. An adult sitting behind me correctly told me to shut the fuck up. It's insane to think a fucking coach, who is in charge of the well being of the kids, would have such a dumb reaction. Hope he does feel bad and it make him change his outlook.
I was just glad they lost. Doubt I could have called the championship down the middle if his team were in it.

And people ask me why our kids aren't in organized sports - LOL.
Honestly, for every asshole coach I deal with, there are 10 that are perfectly reasonable and cool. It's just the assholes always manage to fuck it up for everyone else when they show up.

Pro tip, if a baseball coach is in full uniform, you can 100% expect them to be total douche bags who act like it's game 7 of the World Series.

Pro tip, if a baseball coach is in full uniform, you can 100% expect them to be total douche bags who act like it's game 7 of the World Series.
Holy shit if I ever saw that I would probably have a heart attack from laughing so hard. No way that is a real thing.

Yeah but..... if level headed parents stay away from them you let the crazies control the shit

As someone who exclusively did competitive organized sport, I'm happy to have my kids in Rock climbing, dance, skiing and hiking. probably more for my benefit than my kids --- I don't think I could handle being around the other parents.

I had enough (to last me a lifetime) helping a buddy coach a youth soccer team. The second year we had a great team and in the league final our left fullback made a beautiful sliding tackle (no cleats up) taking ball first and then the other player. the parent of the other player ran onto the field to confront our 12 yr old player (who did nothing wrong). We obviously ran as fast as we could at the lunatic and convinced him to get the fuck off the field. We didn't want to scare the kids but there is a chance that one of us might have said, "get off the field or the morgue is your next stop".

Holy shit if I ever saw that I would probably have a heart attack from laughing so hard. No way that is a real thing.
Most will wear the jersey and the hat, which is normal and fine. But when you see the guy wearing baseball pants and cleats, you know they're trying to vicariously relive their athletic 'career' through their kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back