SBBC : show me the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most will wear the jersey and the hat, which is normal and fine. But when you see the guy wearing baseball pants and cleats, you know they're trying to vicariously relive their athletic 'career' through their kid.
The idea of baseball managers having to wear the full uniform has been mocked for decades. I can't believe a fucking youth coach would actually choose to do that and not be put on some kind of list of people that shouldn't be around minors.

The idea of baseball managers having to wear the full uniform has been mocked for decades. I can't believe a fucking youth coach would actually choose to do that and not be put on some kind of list of people that shouldn't be around minors.
I see it at least a dozen times a year. Every single time, the coach is an asshole. Every. Single. Time.

Not my job. I just toss them and hope they learn from it.

You can message me his location. I can help him become a better Sapien for you and your community if he is making your lives a little uncomfortable... Beings like this can always be healed....

4fmz.gif

The return of Mr. senri!

Most will wear the jersey and the hat, which is normal and fine. But when you see the guy wearing baseball pants and cleats, you know they're trying to vicariously relive their athletic 'career' through their kid.

Honestly I think it's a psychological disability or a form of psychosis.

I've coached kids with crazy parents and had the conversations with them about calming down and they agree with everything I say and promise to calm down but once their kid is on the mat, field, court, track etc they just lose it and there is no taking them out of that mindset

yea, same here.
only coached some baseball years ago.
"why isn't my Junior pitching?"
"are you gonna put my Charlie in the game or what?"
"do you even argue bad calls or not?"
plus the screaming, ranting and speeding away in cars after the game.
fuck...that.

yea, same here.
only coached some baseball years ago.
"why isn't my Junior pitching?"
"are you gonna put my Charlie in the game or what?"
"do you even argue bad calls or not?"
plus the screaming, ranting and speeding away in cars after the game.
fuck...that.

Luckily with wrestling they can't blaim you for them being JV because you wrestle off for the spot.

I dealt with parents coaching from the stands

Finally had to turn the heater in the house on. Fucking love this time of year. Also makes me appreciate having the capability of turning on heat and sitting around in shorts. Wonderful time we live in.

meh, Cali on the regular
but I'm ready for some cold temps tbh
and how about some mutherfuckin snow in
the mtns, yo?!

Holy shit if I ever saw that I would probably have a heart attack from laughing so hard. No way that is a real thing.

Ugh the league I coached at required us in full uniform. My first year, my sister was on the staff with us and she goes out to talk to the pitcher. The umpire tells her she can't be on the field without a hat. It turns out, this umpire had some beef with the other coach on our staff from high school.

Running the 9/10 year old division this year was a fuckin wreck too. Too many coaches there for like 30 years and shit

Insulin sensitivity has risen tremendously since my last meal last night. The symmetry is in optimal form....

Insulin sensitivity has risen tremendously since my last meal last night. The symmetry is in optimal form....

Have you heard about aging and DAF-2? Turns out all of those knuckleheads using IGF-1 may be speeding up the evolutionary process that causes aging.

Have you heard about aging and DAF-2? Turns out all of those knuckleheads using IGF-1 may be speeding up the evolutionary process that causes aging.

That's the problem with speeding up recovery supernaturally, it also speeds up all other genetic factors of aging.

thinking of trying this cryo-healing stuff.
you go into a chamber that is chilled to -80 for three minutes.
supposed to be good for you.
sounds trendy tbh, but steph curry and tom brady do it.
(or at least they got paid to use their names)

thinking of trying this cryo-healing stuff.
you go into a chamber that is chilled to -80 for three minutes.
supposed to be good for you.
sounds trendy tbh, but steph curry and tom brady do it.
(or at least they got paid to use their names)

You can the same effect by running the coldest water in your tube and jumping in. The -80 is dumb because the heat capacity of air is terrible compared to water. You can get the same heat shock proteins from going into 55F water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back