SBBC : show me the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
all you need to do is get into a fight outside the Cineplex and you're golden

Ahh, the original Cineplex at the Eaton's center. Saw many of my favorite movies as a kid there (Stripes, The Terminator) and was almost in the middle of a shootout while watching New Jack City.

giphy.gif

Keep up with that and you will barely be able to move your gorged body....

About to eat Taco Bell for the first time. We have so many good burrito places, but my friends have insisted.

About to eat Taco Bell for the first time. We have so many good burrito places, but my friends have insisted.

Wonderful Mr. Makani... Please continue to fill your body...

Did you grow up under a rock?
Just never went as a kid, then the town I moved to here didn't have one, and by the time I was in reasonable proximity to one I was an adult and had reasonable Mexican options. I've also never had KFC, but I didn't disclose that to my friends.

I've had KFC before and it was as deliciously greasy going down as it was joyously explosive coming out.

Was kinda disappointed, it was pretty thoroughly bland. Had to put a lot of hot sauce on to make it through.

Met George RR Martin today. Berated him about finishing the fucking series and yanked his beard to show him I meant business.

Met George RR Martin today. Berated him about finishing the fucking series and yanked his beard to show him I meant business.
It's never gonna happen dawg. All those fan theories in our brains may as well be theories on centaur mating.

It's never gonna happen dawg. All those fan theories in our brains may as well be theories on centaur mating.
Yeah, seeing him in person solidified my disappointment that he’ll never finish lol.

I like corpulent. Gotta use that more often.

Yeah, seeing him in person solidified my disappointment that he’ll never finish lol.
Lol everybody I've ever spoken to that's met him had said the same thing

No shat he lives long enough, even if he wanted to finish it

he'd have to wade through the enormous piles of money to get to his computer to finish it.
ain't happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back