SBBC: Spring LOOMS Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYOVER BOSSMAN

Gypsy
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What are you cans looking forward to most this spring?

Feel free to vote on the poll, Canadians, even though your snow won't melt until late June. LMFAO!!!

spring2015.jpg

Looking forward to it being over so we'll be closer to football season

This new powdered alcohol they got might just come in handy during football season
Its impossible to stay drunk during the game which means Im always dealing with the dreaded daytime hangover by the 3rd quarter but now hopefully I can just sneak in a few bags of the powdered stuff, grab several bottles of water before I go to my seats and turn a 6 hour tailgate party into a 10 hour function
Gonna be amazing

That's dedication. I just drink watery macros during the game and shut it down by the third quarter. Don't get the dreaded daytime hangover unless I'm in the sun drinking on the lake/at a pool

It's been spring here since January.

That's dedication. I just drink watery macros during the game and shut it down by the third quarter. Don't get the dreaded daytime hangover unless I'm in the sun drinking on the lake/at a pool

I sober up quick cause Im so fuckin fat so a couple beers aint gonna help shit during the game
Plus my seats are in a direct path to the sun which helps along the dehydration and hangover big time
Every year I swear Im gonna change my seats to a different part of the stadium cause theyre so fuckin hot but I never do because we own two whole rows where we sit
If I move Ill be all by myself with just my plus one and we'll prolly end up getting stabbed by a puerto rican
Safety in numbers

Much respect JStreetz, it's currently 30

80 degrees today. Fucking brutal winter.

This new powdered alcohol they got might just come in handy during football season
Its impossible to stay drunk during the game which means Im always dealing with the dreaded daytime hangover by the 3rd quarter but now hopefully I can just sneak in a few bags of the powdered stuff, grab several bottles of water before I go to my seats and turn a 6 hour tailgate party into a 10 hour function
Gonna be amazing

Can always find powdered stuff at Raider games.

Plus I hear it is good for hangovers too. Cant confirm that though.

it was actually a pretty good winter where I live we missed all the major northeast snowstorms that hit the maritime provinces and major US cities. March was the only bad month it was more cold than snow which is much worse I'd rather deal with snow.

It's been spring/borderline summer here the last 6 weeks. The only problem is this weather is besmirching us via drought. Oh well, lmao! At the east coast.

it was in the 90s yesterday, i was like yo, relax your nipples, it's only march. can't wait for it be in 100s for like 90 consecutive days here.

for example, last year, on a random summer day it was so hot my phone wouldn't focus:

10527254_10154393212220531_1647422698034299430_n.jpg

Iowa State bottle gifed my bracket.

Supposed to be in the 40's next week, fahkin shohts weatha dood. Bust out the grill

Snow is already melted.

LOL at the Cali cans bragging about the weather when they have no water.

Already rationing what they have.

Straight up third world shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back