SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dnfs2OoX0AUGKJS.jpg:large

Thats over like 100k total revenue. Crazy
Likely going to be 30mil live gate also, one of the biggest ever. Their first fight i believe was already like the third largest live gate.

Likely going to be 30mil live gate also, one of the biggest ever. Their first fight i believe was already like the third largest live gate.

That's what happens when elite sapiens are savored. The consumption becomes unfathomable, like nutritious flesh melting softly inside the ingress....

Was it Revo saying that part 3 isn't likely? Seems like it would be a guarantee with this kind of doh re mi coming in. It really seems like an everybody wins situation including fans which is kinda rare.

pfft, if he said that, it's in direct contrast to what I heard earlier on the radio/tv/computer thingy, I don't remember which

pfft, if he said that, it's in direct contrast to what I heard earlier on the radio/tv/computer thingy, I don't remember which
I think they'll only fight again if GGG gets a change in venue. Not sure he wants to fight in Vegas again.
Then they may not fight again. It's not a sure bet imo

My only hope is that everyone involved continues to get millions upon millions of dollars, pesos, liras, rupals, or monies in general. They've earned it.

Everytime y'all talk about GGG and Canelo I get too hungry. I just ate 2 hours ago.... it's never enough...

12 hrs ot on the books

Should end with 56 hours on this check

Nice

Also picked up a few 68 x 68 windows and blew all the haitians on b shifts minds

Theyve never seen that

Approximately 1.5 mil buys for Canelo/Golovkin, at $85 a piece. Good god theyre going to clean up.

Boxing is dead.

Can't think of a single MMA fight in the last 5 years that was as interesting and entertaining as GGG and Canelo.

Was it Revo saying that part 3 isn't likely? Seems like it would be a guarantee with this kind of doh re mi coming in. It really seems like an everybody wins situation including fans which is kinda rare.
I said it’s not the for sure thing everyone is talking about.

LOL at John Johns getting 15 months retroactive.

Ill be glad to see him back in the cage tho. Gotta get my hater's ball outfit dry cleaned

Can't think of a single MMA fight in the last 5 years that was as interesting and entertaining as GGG and Canelo.
good pt...

maybe, I mean maybe, Jon Jones v Gustaffson?
edit: nevermind that was actually just over 5 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back