SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
unless you're a discarded plastic bottle of Mountain Dew left on top of it
you're probably safe
I haven't had more than a sip or two of soda in probably 15 years. Mostly water, beer, and the occasional sweet tea. But even then the tea is just a little bit.

This is very sad. It's making New Haven, Connecticut look really bad.

good for you, Frank
200.gif

I'm right there with you, buddy

Every now and then my dryer fucks up and gets insanely hot to the point where it can melt plastic sitting on top of it. Hope that is not the cause of my death.

you probably have a lot of lint scattered around the inside. Lint on the heating coils can cause a fire. Why don't you take an hour and pull out the dryer and remove the back panel for a good cleaning.

The thermistor might have shorted as well. They are designed to cut power if the temperature is too high.

wow, Neeson looks really, really old.
he sure lost his youth....or it was Taken

Another junkie just walked in front of a car and got smoked at the intersection by my apartment

Liam Neeson played the movie director in the dirty harry flick Deadpool

Random

Liam Neeson played the movie director in the dirty harry flick Deadpool

Random

I'll tell you what's random. I rode a motor bike (yamaha RD 400) to a buddy's place to watch that movie on VHS :/ I almost got obliterated by a country squire station wagon turning left going the other way. My fucking heart leapt into my mouth as I saw the broad side of that fucking boat, and had to swerve around it. It was my second brush with death after falling of a cliff at camp when i was 13.

@Chesten_Hesten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back