SBBC: The New GOAT

• Thread starter Deleted member 453401
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 453401

Last edited by a moderator:
last time we did this, we crowned the original GOAT sb gif, the second greatest player to ever step foot on the hardwood, the infamous mjlaughing.gif

runners up were: #2 - banderas.gif, #3 - kg.gif

now it's time to crown the second generation GOAT. the candidates are

5ZdXGIC.gif

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

vandamme.gif

top-gun-high-five.gif

Shocked-Doc-Rivers.gif

HfkdUEM_zpspdobgnlg.gif

Third times a charm amiright

JCVD

Tmac deserves an honorable mention

terry, ;), and bottle are my top 3. this is very difficult man

This thread, typical Colby lover

young-knicks-fan.gif

Man this tough.

1, 2, and 3 are currently my favs and most used. I think Maury has lost a little luster though, but Terry is picking up steam once again. JCVD/Fedor never took off when I first used it on Kadark, but made a huge comeback just recently. Going with JCVD because I think it stronger than Terry.

Backing my dude OTK, and going with Van Damme.

Man this tough.

1, 2, and 3 are currently my favs and most used. I think Maury has lost a little luster though, but Terry is picked up steam once again. JCVD/Fedor never took off when I first used it on Kadark, but made a huge comeback just recently. Going with JCVD because I think it stronger than Terry.

good analysis, maury became a little oversaturated thanks to mark in the berry lmao

i had seen the ;) gif before, but you used it in the goat context and i lost it laughing. bd dropped the terry.gif in response to your legendary pic of the obese man tipping off his rascal clutching the soda on his way down lmao, plus there's something about terry's face that speaks to me, it's just so endearing, so human, i know what he's going through man. i love that face

bottle is a leaner meaner kg.gif. have lots of good memories posting the fantasy h2h boxscore on sunday nights and always putting the bottle gif in spoilers lol

Went with Terry. That gif will stand the test of time and you can take that to the bank.

you haven't been in the nba thread lately playa, wassup?

Won't lie i was a bit salty about the Cows playing like shit, and have been pretty busy. Lurked a bit, and now going to see Lebron get another ring.

Is there any other gif in the universe, where a pseudo celeb endearingly embraces the (then) GOAT?

It's just unfathomable. Such awkard. Much endearing.

The zoom on the Terry gif kills me.

Is there any other gif in the universe, where a pseudo celeb endearingly embraces the (then) GOAT?

It's just unfathomable. Such awkard. Much endearing.

Rock hugged Bork when he was killing it.

Except Rock is A level

I like bottle but I also like Jason Terry. TOT uses it to perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back