SBBC Thread: Lumi and RR bury the hatchet?

What will the outcome of Lumi and RR's meet up be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least this is the end of Bruce Arena... can't stand that guy.

lol, I love how this story went straight from just a general, decent story, right into grime time.
he was married, so ya. even grimier
that all started w/ us simply going to eat at the nearest German McDs off base in the nearest hamlet, we meet these two chicks, they invite us to the local bar, we become local heroes in like two hours, and then he's smashing while a riot occurs

it was like a Wednesday too. We were at some SIPR/NIPR satellite access point class on another base for like a week and a half.

just a normal outing in Germany.

Lol, I thought Lumi was talking about a stadium until Revo's response.

Arena is a can but klinsman is the one who really fucked the us team over. I'm hoping I'll never have to see that loser Bradley in another World Cup

Edit: nah won't do it

Good night lol.

Haha. Nope. Angus got a few pics of the spots (s). Multiple

I didn't get pics, I posted inside the house.

About to steal that lamp. We got flooded

i'm sure the girls will do better, cuz they have less options in terms of making money via sports

it's no wonder we suck, it's our literal d level athletes, and it's other countries literal hopes and dreams.

I personally witnessed a riot in Germany during the worldcup, and not even when they won but when they simply beat Ghana
Nobody in the US takes anything that serious haha

You ever seen Huntington Park when MexiCan plays? Fuckin hilarious

Pics inside the house lmao

lol, I love how this story went straight from just a general, decent story, right into grime time.

Every time I read one of Gunther's stories Chris Berman's voice is in the back of my mind saying "Grime-time, Grime-time".

For those not old enough, Berman used to quietly chant "Prime-time, prime-time". When they would show Deion Sanders highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back