How much Adderall is Faust using?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

faustian

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
My first class this morning began at 10:30 am. This is a screenshat from when I got in my car at 9:15 am (after rush hour) ready to head down to Miami

tcdmNAU.jpg

1.5 hours for a 34 mile drive

10:41am arrival time -- pfft I parked at 10:14 and was in class by 10:26. Secret Service level tactical offensive driving fam, regularly exceeding 100 mph lmao. That Baby Driver feggit has nothing on a prime sleep-deprived Faust

I gotta find a way to video this shit

Sounds explosive.

Post your worst traffic roadways. I'll go:

- Bay area: fuck the 101 going into San Francisco on a Friday night. double fucks when the Giants are playing.
- Chicago: the Dan Ryan not-expressway. Hey, let's set up toll booths every 1/2 mile to collect 35cents from frustrated drivers.
- the 401 across Toronto: might as well just slit your wrists.
- the 405 from LAX to Santa Monica. Only clear at 3:45am - 5:15am.

Special mention to the Beltway and Atlanta traffic.

They actually just had a report this week released on the worst traffic areas in the country. The stretch of I-95 in Northern Virginia exiting DC was #1 with a bullet (northbound stretch also being top-5, lol). Not shocking at all. The DC beltway (also made the top 10) is a fucking nightmare 24/7. Our beltway is shitty during rush hour, but is usually fine otherwise.

Areas in and around DC and LA dominated the top 10.

Last edited:

- Bay area: fuck the 101 going into San Francisco on a Friday night. double fucks when the Giants are playing.
- Chicago: the Dan Ryan not-expressway. Hey, let's set up toll booths every 1/2 mile to collect 35cents from frustrated drivers.

80 is a disaster from Berkeley to Sac pretty much 7 days a week now.

They actually just had a report this week released on the worst traffic areas in the country. The stretch of I-95 in Northern Virginia exiting DC was #1 with a bullet (northbound stretch also being top-5, lol). Not shocking at all. The DC beltway (also made the top 10) is a fucking nightmare 24/7. Our beltway is shitty during rush hour, but is usually fine otherwise.

Areas in and around DC and LA dominated the top 10.

Any trip, in traffic hours, between DC and Fredericksburg is absolutely horrendus

i'm pretty lucky, my work is 10km from home

My last job, I ran two offices. One was less than a mile away just taking a couple side streets (awesome), the other involved going literally to the other end of Baltimore, so halfway around the beltway, during rush hour both ways. Rustled didn't begin to describe it. And of course, that was the office that always needed me there more often.

The 405 is apocalyptic

Gotta give my home state some love, Honolulu traffic is pretty shitty.

- H1 eastbound from Nimitz to Vineyard, and the H1 in general

I like the faust that would only complain about the mike and mike show. Now he bitches about everything. "my drive is too long", "stupid irma is causing me to have to study more", "mark cream pies all my girls first".

I like the faust that would only complain about the mike and mike show. Now he bitches about everything. "my drive is too long", "stupid irma is causing me to have to study more", "mark cream pies all my girls first".

giphy.gif

I like the first choice in the poll "Enough to kill an elephant".

When I was a kid, the Cleveland Browns all-pro safety Don Rogers dun killed himself by cocaine. Sports Illustrated wrote that he had enough coke in him to kill an elephant.

Lol respect to whoever added the poll

I switched tho from Adderall to Vyvanse. I decided I need the time release variety of amphetamine but my insurance won't cover the dosage I'd be prescribed for Adderall XR. The max XR pill is 30mgs so my 60mg dosage requires 60 pills/mo and you're charged by the pill. Filling my monthly script would be like adding another car payment to my budget

Meanwhile Vyvanse has single pills up to 70mgs

TucoTightTightTight.gif

lmao, anytime I ever heard someone talk about Vyvanse I always thought they were saying "Vy bands".

Lol respect to whoever added the poll

I switched tho from Adderall to Vyvanse. I decided I need the time release variety of amphetamine but my insurance won't cover the dosage I'd be prescribed for Adderall XR. The max XR pill is 30mgs so my 60mg dosage requires 60 pills/mo and you're charged by the pill. Filling my monthly script would be like adding another car payment to my budget

Meanwhile Vyvanse has single pills up to 70mgs

TucoTightTightTight.gif

Good thing you are in Florida where there are no pill problems.

My 2014 LeBron leaving rant specifically mentioned the 826

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back