SBBC Thread: The 826

How much Adderall is Faust using?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was actually 4XL. God dammit that shirt was big.

For those of you wondering WTF we are talking about. A couple of us CFP:SB regulars did a meet up at the Michigan - Ohio state game in 2015. I had shirts made.

Here is Sexy with his shirt at the game.

xtsNRsAU17PaJiFjtgWOcGvhBbXz03QezPizGu7EkDGdeE-6Wf79ovj4DJtja3xSquJYxOpKQcFHPWTtMBquBf3qOcx84D9v4p3o-KpUyBd9O1RSZ3KgiMjuEmD2vbNexBTLXdlrl95vhRIISpmbvLFpvkDtsmZMWY4o8agzAzYpDnB-eCFdwb5RYGYtTfg2HZXzmMzDgYqd1g9WEcxlE0znH-a7MBS9lWQ71vty4AMRtZxZKkPuqYpQ_3Ifw9wtabxRkgc95x2734KTHFlWsiNVzf3nZldnZRT5CkA3GXSw5gXiQj5w2MicAVMuNZLLrIlVo5iJVjUGz9DUaeDBe6kBfXlaW0ganSGjwjIIM7YBU3TYvHTFZS7UkxtzoQDnRswsV10N6RPSVRrHUCAOShH09cRnPgSILdB9EhJ6MoOTo7cQKciLI0J2SPBbeen4kG2MMUsJexpkmXaUHNTQXDBNZIgEzzn6YXcXL4veWmISaG7eC4XkYawVpYXfTPCZAOTeP_ojo_Yx7MSSj-EACgc6DpwWx-K176iJKwQorwGHxlYZDPaUBF2hBG2UDT8zXHIOGAbhYwjpjtX25xkqqs23y8EBhDU_ucl5OQQS7suL6NqKfrvqMZfCBbVWVWTtyWAeeEXfrjFcj89LvfFFL-N3NPsYcyRZi5Y=w451-h601-no

Kelly actually still sleeps in hers

I get to go to the game this year lol. I'm going to try and get @AlphaOmegaMan down. I think between the two of us we can do it.

Kelly actually still sleeps in hers

I get to go to the game this year lol. I'm going to try and get @AlphaOmegaMan down. I think between the two of us we can do it.

THat's awesome! I'm already booked for the game and flight to Chicago the next morning.

I still have a UMich hat and hoodie for AOM ... been holding it for 2 yrs.

@Revolver, @Sexy are you gonna make it to the game?

THat's awesome! I'm already booked for the game and flight to Chicago the next morning.

I still have a UMich hat and hoodie for AOM ... been holding it for 2 yrs.

@Revolver, @Sexy are you gonna make it to the game?

Revo can't. Not sure on Sexy. I have 4 confirmed seats but I can get two more. I have Braylon's seats

Revo can't. Not sure on Sexy. I have 4 confirmed seats but I can get two more. I have Braylon's seats

Guarantee Sexy will drag his ass up to AA ... and start drinking natty lights at 7:30am :eek:

At least this time we know what he looks like, and don't have to go around asking random people in OSU gear, "Do you know a guy named Sexy from Columbus?".

Guarantee Sexy will drag his ass up to AA ... and start drinking natty lights at 7:30am :eek:

At least this time we know what he looks like, and don't have to go around asking random people in OSU gear, "Do you know a guy named Sexy from Columbus?".

Haha. I'll toss the football around with you while that occurs.

@faustian You get an invite. You can crash with me if need be

Thanks for the info. I am probably going to be applying to jobs at Universitys all over CA/OR/WA. The one school I won't apply to is UC Riverside bc my POS cousin is an adjunct professor there. A grant manager I work with came from UCLA, so she is helping me out a little bit but there are SO many state schools in CA. My pal lived in Studio City, so he is more familiar with that part of CA.

Seems like the place to be.
Csuf dawg

I didn't realize that Bam was that far gone.

Claremont at least has a younger party scene. I'm trying to find him sloots, not have him raise a family in Diamond Bar or Glendora.
Chino hills used to be good for easy 909 sluts when I was way younger.

Send it over

I texted him last night. He looks like a tranny in it lmao. Hakeem owning him in it is hilarious. Amare is in the video too.

Also, Lumi and myself are cool. Same with JCC. All good there

Csuf dawg

Last year, I was working with a client that had their SoCal office in Brea, right across from the mall. Learned to despise all the Fullerton students commuting to school. Had some bitch rear end me because she was texting while driving on the 57.

Hey who's the dummy who always talks about flat earth on here?

Who am I kidding lol these people don't want to be convinced. They already are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back