SBBC Thread: The 826

How much Adderall is Faust using?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the only school in socal that doesn't have hot girls on campus is UCI.

but all those schools are similar in SoCal in terms of hot women
San Marcos State
CSUF
Redlands
San Bernardino State even has mad biddies
like every hot Hispanic girl in the far IE goes to College of the Desert
LBSU
UCLA
USC
etc...

the 'worst' is probably UCR (well actually no it's UCSD) and it's not that bad

Is Fullerton a nice area? Looking at google maps it lokosl ike it would just be hella expensive because its right by Anaheim. I've been to NorCal more than SoCal, seems more my speed but California has a lot to offer.
Fullerton is ok but Anaheim is garbage. You could always live in one of the surrounding cities anyways. The commute anywhere in OC isn't that bad.

I imagine the collection/talent pool at FSU, U Florida and Miami is pretty absurd as well

even FIU due to sheer student enrollment numbers

@Sexy Fullerton would allow you a lot of cool options to live. You could get away living by the beach in Huntington or Long Beach if you wanted.

Honestly, they're all good - except the desert. Gotta stay away from those grimy folks,

Yeah, you don't need to leave the Midwest if you want to be around meth addicts all day.

Honestly, they're all good - except the desert. Gotta stay away from those grimy folks,,

this is what my face actually looks like

Maybe.

Up in the air. My one friend will probably come w/.

Is Fullerton a nice area? Looking at google maps it lokosl ike it would just be hella expensive because its right by Anaheim. I've been to NorCal more than SoCal, seems more my speed but California has a lot to offer.

Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back