SBBC : Tournament of Champions (Volume 8, Goat Finals)

Who's the best poster in the SBBC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HBO, it's new, if you like GoT you'll like it

Has Ed Harris and Anthony Hopkins, if you don't have HBO or the HBOGo app then just stream it.

It's about an amusement park full of "hosts" where rich people go to live out their fantasies, that type of thing, here's the trailer, they spent over 100 mil on production for the first season.

oh okay i heard of it..just didnt remember the name

I'm ready for Preacher to come back, though Ash vs. Evil Dead is definitely holding me over. Such an awesome show.

Preacher was great.

Westworld is great, but I just feel like something is missing.

It has the potential to be an all time show, it might just take some time to get there though.

Ash vs Evil Dead is fucking great. The episode where he gets sucked up into a corpses asshole was amazing.

Preacher was great.

It has the potential to be an all time show, it might just take some time to get there though.
Not even halfway thru the season yet, usually halfway is when shows hit their stride, and I already like this one a lot, and next week is the halfway mark.

The Man in Black is one of the coolest characters on TV tho

Are you caught up Angus?

I haven't watched the newest one yet. Shit is getting deep tho

Not even halfway thru the season yet, usually halfway is when shows hit their stride, and I already like this one a lot, and next week is the halfway mark.

The Man in Black is one of the coolest characters on TV tho

Glad you enjoy it. This show requires a lot of thinking Mr Angus. Let it massage and marinate that sweet savory mind.

Preacher was great.

Are you overwhelmed by these choices that you can't quite relax? Are you sweating?

Wait wtf show is this that has a "The Man in Black" character?

Stick to your daytime docudramas, Faust. Life doesnt start and stop at your convenience you miserable piece of shit.

kg.gif

Westworld faust

met Bruce Campbell at the Miramar PX one time, signing his 'if chins could kill' biography

really nice dude and hilarious IRL

Are you overwhelmed by these choices that you can't quite relax? Are you sweating?

tumblr_mqm301y86v1s4ksh0o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back