SBBC : We Almost Made It...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder how the UFC is going to do damage control. Probably introduce a new division of 98lbs and have a free fight on Fox Sports Saskatchewan

"i'll make it up to you guys"

mccall/bagautinov tuf season

Illegally downloaded Top Five, and that shit was hilarious.

Jerry Seinfeld in a strip club?

Gold!!!

Still waiting for UFC tag team matches

Rancho is pretty nice too. Pretty much the same shit as chino hills but in the foothills.

You must not have visited ontario lately, that city is pretty shitty and half of it smells like ass cuz there's a sewage plant.

Just got my tickets to the Krush Groove tour in San Jose

Scarface
E40
Too Short
Ice Cube
The Luniz
Bone Thugs
Dipset

Gonna be so many used up 40 year old skanks with fat asses runnin round that show
Aww yeah baby

You must not have visited ontario lately, that city is pretty shitty and half of it smells like ass cuz there's a sewage plant.

I just remember Ontario Mills. It did stink though.

The mills is alright, Victoria gardens blows that shit outta the water though. I'll be in that area tomorrow, gotta go pick up my mom from a doctors appointment.

my city is so shit-tier (san bernadino county, killing it), that until January 2015, you couldn't set up auto pay, or pay the water bill online.....

you literally had to call or go in like a degenerate w/o internet access

i'm not joking

Lol. If I didn't have auto pay I would probably forget to pay a lot of my bills. That would really suck not to have.

i've forgot twice, b/c it's only every other month, and i live alone so its like 20 dollars or some shit

when i first called, i literally didn't understand. I asked her, "what about people that have , like savings and shit? we can't just set up autopay like every other civilized infrastructure?" she hung up on me

Lol. 29 palms must suck. Buy some beach front salton sea property

actually you can mail it in, but ya, i don't have checks, and haven't since like 2002. so i just called and paid w/ card.

i checked this month for the phone number and they had internet pay, i was like, pump the brakes, stepping our game up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back