SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ad240f12654c1c8baeda3afa66fd9950eea77e4ae9448f9484ce6cdc109f956.jpg

Anybody been watching that show A.P. Bio with Dennis from Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Patton Oswalt

smh, you have to be some kind of weird mental fuck to think that shit could be 'fun' to learn.
no offense, frausto.
I got accepted to Hastings in SF years ago after scoring high on the LSAT, but not as high as my buddy Paul who went on to graduate dean's list at Boalt in Berserkley, currently senior partner at MOFO (Morrison and Forrester) in the city.
the shit is beyond tedious with tons of archaic innuendo and subterfuge.
opted for the street with non stop action and curbside justice.

Meh I disagree, there are quite a few topics in school that I found interesting to learn and didn't mind doing research on or dread attending class. Obviously there are other things I'd rather do than go to school and/or study but I was at least interested in shit like Astronomy, Meteorology, Psychology, History and Philosophy. I really can't relate when it come to shit like math, engineering and law. Fuck learning all that shit.

I really can't relate when it come to shit like math, engineering and law. Fuck learning all that shit.
uh yea, we agree then.
I was a freakin English Major at CAL, ask me about Shakespeare or Chaucer or the 20th
century novel.
the rest of it is beyond me.

Hard to bring myself to watch an actual sitcom on one of the major networks. However, I did watch some of Brooklyn 99 and found it kinda funny.

smh, you have to be some kind of weird mental fuck to think that shit could be 'fun' to learn.
no offense, frausto.
I got accepted to Hastings in SF years ago after scoring high on the LSAT, but not as high as my buddy Paul who went on to graduate dean's list at Boalt in Berserkley, currently senior partner at MOFO (Morrison and Forrester) in the city.

Hate to say it but I think your dude Y. Paul may have fallen on some hard times

KI0wnD_business_logo.png

That's exactly what makes it interesting to me. If it's an issue being debated in a courtroom, then by this very nature there is no established definitive answer. So you must create the appearance of THE correct answer by modeling your version of the issue in a way that's persuasive enough to convince a judge or jury that what you're telling them is in fact the objective definitive answer.

One of the legit GOAT courtroom lawyers in world history:

"Mind is the great lever of all things; human thought is the process by which human ends are ultimately answered."

"The world is governed more by appearance than realities so that it is fully as necessary to seem to know something as to know it."

"How little do they see what really is, who frame their hasty judgment upon that which seems."

“If all my possessions were taken from me with one exception, I would choose to keep the power of communication, for by it I would soon regain all the rest.”

Using nothing but your mind and a mastery of language in order to effect real impact on the function of civilization and the lives within it. How can that be boring?

What you may consider archaic innuendo, I might find to be poetic and inspiring. Cardozo's opinion in Palko v. Connecticut comes to mind here:

"The line of division may seem to be wavering and broken if there is a hasty catalogue of the cases on the one side and the other. Reflection and analysis will induce a different view. There emerges the perception of a rationalizing principle which gives to discrete instances a proper order and coherence. The right to trial by jury and the immunity from prosecution except as the result of an indictment may have value and importance. Even so, they are not of the very essence of a scheme of ordered liberty. To abolish them is not to violate a 'principle of justice so rooted in the traditions and conscience of our people as to be ranked as fundamental.' Few would be so narrow or provincial as to maintain that a fair and enlightened system of justice would be impossible without them. What is true of jury trials and indictments is also true of the immunity from compulsory self-incrimination. This too might be lost, and justice still be done.

We reach a different plane of social and moral values when we pass those guarantees of the Bill of Rights brought within the 14th Amendment by a process of absorption. These in their origin were effective against the federal government alone. If the 14th Amendment has absorbed them, the process of absorption has had its source in the belief that neither liberty nor justice would exist if they were sacrificed. This is true, for illustration, of freedom of thought and speech. Of that freedom one may say that it is the matrix, the indispensable condition, of nearly every other form of freedom."

@senri would probably appreciate the 2nd paragraph. And by appreciate I mean gape uncontrollably

yea...that is indeed some senri type shit right there.
tumblr_nre6x8WZKa1uxpdc5o1_500.gif

"the delicious anticipation of flesh co-mingling is always the most erotic and sensual..."
*he would say or something

UFC offering Joshua a $500 million contract.

Fuck lol. I guess boxing isnt so dead.

Lmao. Does ufc even have 500 million? That’s probably a 100 fight deal.

Lmao. Does ufc even have 500 million? That’s probably a 100 fight deal.
It's the WME era so somebody somewhere has money. If it were strictly UFC it would be a 500 fight deal. Or maybe it is 100% bullshit just to get in the news. That seems most likely.

He can just fight joseph parker or somebody and not have to train grappling, 500M hahaha

Doesn’t he make around 20 million per fight right now?

Watching some of this shitty patriots day movie and can’t believe how many crappy movies marky Mark has been in. Wonder how this can still gets roles.

I think so, he may get a cut of Sky sports or whatever that British ish is too

Hes been their great hope since the olympics haha

no offense, frausto.
opted for the street with non stop action and curbside justice.
When I first read "to kill a mockingbird" in grade 9 I swear I wanted to become atticus finch

Then I grew up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back