SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a "UFC Boxing" deal. He isn't going to fight MMA from my understanding, trying to build on the Conor scamming the fans shit lol.
lmao @ a ufc boxing deal.

I would watch Mayweather vs Ronda tbh
with those boxing skills, I'm sure she'd be a challenge
BraveAnchoredCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

gonna do CM Punk vs Floyd for the WWMEFC belt

Im in quite possibly the most boring Safety Officer meeting in human history

Safety Officer sounds like code for head fuckin nerd.
more like 'most able to do admin duties', but that's only really for the places that have real hazards like the Auto Hobby Shop, base Pools, Maintenance bays, etc...

I work in a office, so short of putting your hand in a paper shredder or swallowing printer ink nobody has any hazards to worry about so it's just busywork to warn people not to be retarded

definitely sounds like head fuckin nerd. Does he wear a badge?

lmao @ a ufc boxing deal.

UFC management is such garbage lol. They’re fortunate to be the pioneers of their “sport” otherwise they wouldn’t have ever made jack shit. It’s like if the NFL never existed and the XFL were the first football league.

more like 'most able to do admin duties', but that's only really for the places that have real hazards like the Auto Hobby Shop, base Pools, Maintenance bays, etc...

I work in a office, so short of putting your hand in a paper shredder or swallowing printer ink nobody has any hazards to worry about so it's just busywork to warn people not to be retarded
I work in an office environment, and our "safety officer" takes her "position" super cereal.

I want to stab her in the eye.l

I would pay good money to watch a ppv w/ wwe wrestlers vs professional boxers w/ mma rules.

Yeah he'd have to be WWE now but Mike Tyson would be on the boxing team.
Money still on team WWE.

ESPECIALLY if they had immediately post Olympics aka late 90s early 2000s Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin, and Charlie Haas.

There's no way you can transport someone from an earlier year to present day so it would have to be what's on their roster right now.

There's no way you can transport someone from an earlier year to present day so it would have to be what's on their roster right now.
Still like my outlook with Brock, Benjamin, and Gable.

That bitch looks like she smells of cat litter and mt dew

Well I was sitting at home trimming a bunch of tree yesterday afternoon and made the mistake of turning espn on to listen to PTI...after the show was this broadcast of this "Cornhole " tournament.

Dafuq?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back