SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf two judges, three prosecutors? Lmao I thought I lived the small town life but we have nine judges with four just for circuit court. No idea how many prosecutors but way more than that.

yea, we had over 8 judges just for the city and about 30 for the county plus a main, charging DA and about 6 asst DAs for the city and around 20 for the county.
years ago, we had a charging DA named Anderson who was awesome. not only would he charge tons of cases, his courtroom litigation skills were a thing to behold.

Wtf two judges, three prosecutors? Lmao I thought I lived the small town life but we have nine judges with four just for circuit court. No idea how many prosecutors but way more than that.

Small town, small county. No need for anything more, it's mostly DWIs and drug charges with the occasional assault or burglary thrown in. I think we've had one murder case in the past 20 years or so.

no doubt a stinky Dead Head too.
redbeardjpg-a62279e4d451573e.jpg

United Airlines made someone put their pup in an overhead bin and it died. I didn't care when the big thing in the news was dragging some asshole off the plane and bouncing his head off a couple hard surfaces. But what a poor pup.

Mr. moon is on to something IMO.

thanks a lot, fucking "Sharon" whoever you are!

You will never see any poster in the entire world post as hard as I will post the rest of this posting season, and you will never see someone push the rest of these posters as hard as I will push everybody the rest of this posting season, and you will never see a thread post harder than we will the rest of this posting season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back