SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New thread pls

How do you gain 22lbs without changing diet?

The wizard Jesus has magical powers.

just wait til you hit 50, then shit really slows down.
I have to drink an entire Red Bull just to get the energy to go
to the gym these days.
images

That's insane.

My metabolism is fucking trash but I think it's because I only just found out I was Diabetic Type 2 in like November so my body is still adjusting to all that shit.

I'll NOT be hungry at like 6:30 when I wake up... I'll eat cause I know I should like an egg and a small spinach salad or some shit. By 8:30... starving in court. 9:15 rolls around when the hearing is done and I'm not hungry again.

ARGH!

He has wings, worth it.

Idk how old you are but I’m 25. It’s not fucking normal and I had my metabolism checked a year or two ago. It was literally right on the bordered of being low. If it was one point lower, it wouldn’t have been in the normal range.

Idk how old you are but I’m 25. It’s not fucking normal and I had my metabolism checked a year or two ago. It was literally right on the bordered of being low. If it was one point lower, it wouldn’t have been in the normal range.

Before those results had you ever had a metabolic review done? What did your results look like before. "Low" might be your normal.

Before those results had you ever had a metabolic review done? What did your results look like before. "Low" might be your normal.

No, I’ve never had one done before. I just asked them to check it when I was getting a check up. I didn’t know that though. Thanks.

No, I’ve never had one done before. I just asked them to check it when I was getting a check up. I didn’t know that though. Thanks.

What sucks is that without context your PCM is unlikely to prescribe any corrective medications. More than likely they'll want to, or you'll have to make them want to, draw blood for comparitive analysis in a year to see if your levels of thyroid hormone and test have declined. However, even if those results dictate they should do something corrective, your age and the stigma associated with any hormonal therapies for males will make them shy away from treatment.

Best bet is to have your labs run through a male treatment clinic and discuss coverage options with your insurance provider.

The big issue for most people is that treatement is a lifetime commitment. So, an injection every week and blood work every 3-4 months until the day you die.

Lost hard at this modification of a pretty legendary shoop

jaxdef.jpg

A response isn't what happened here. There were multiple responses and then a bunch of little girls started whispering, giggling and talking shit in a different subforum. That's about as up in your feelings as it gets on the internet.

The worst part is that this happens in here on a pretty regular basis, it's been normalized. It's a bad look. This thread is supposed to be the wild west; the last bastion of free speech and flaming commentary. No room for real feelings related to some dipshit trolling...unless it's hilarious.

I remember when this was all corn fields and people got upset because they were too poor to have DVR.

Um... I directly responded to him in the thread you illiterate burnout

Pretty sure I didn't accomplish anything whatsoever with him. But what I did just do was brutally invalidate the little rant you went on

You invalidated my rant by responding to it while highlighting the fact that you brought the happenings of one subforum into another separate subforum like some adolescent girl?

Dawg, going Mean Girls is a bad look...

Edit: lol @ brutally, so delusional

You invalidated my rant by responding to it while highlighting the fact that you brought the happenings of one subforum into another separate subforum like some adolescent girl?

Dawg, going Mean Girls is a bad look...

Edit: lol @ brutally, so delusional

No, I brutally highlighted the fact that the very premise of your rant was #1 bullshit

No, I brutally highlighted the fact that the very premise of your rant was #1 bullshit

It's bullshit that you bring your e-fights to another subforum? Or bullshit that you feel the need to get overly emotional about every perceived slight on an internet forum?

I agree on both counts and I'm glad we could find some common ground.

It's bullshit that you bring your e-fights to another subforum? Or bullshit that you feel the need to get overly emotional about every perceived slight on an internet forum?

I agree on both counts and I'm glad we could find some common ground.

You're trying too hard Sharon. Take your L and move on with your life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back