sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only crab that sucks is that can on the Gayders.

So glad I don't have to cook all the Thanksgiving food. I'm just making a bunch of corn bread and my mother in law requested cookies because my wife foolishly let her have some when I made them over the weekend. But we're hitting three houses for Thanksgiving, so I'm just making a batch of each for each house and then gonna eat ALL THE FOOD at those houses.

Don’t envy those who have to do multiple thanksgivings at all. My thanksgiving is just me and my parents. I love it, best part is I’ll get to take home a mountain of food.

Don’t envy those who have to do multiple thanksgivings at all. My thanksgiving is just me and my parents. I love it, best part is I’ll get to take home a mountain of food.
Just 5 of us at my uncle's.

My mom stopped doing thanksgiving for about 5 years, I used to go to my friends places for Thanksgiving. Her boyfriend cooked a bomb Thanksgiving the last 2 years tho, I'm gonna miss that spread.

It's fairly annoying. Both sides of her family (her dad died of a congenital heart condition when she was 6) do Thanksgiving together as huge groups. So we go to her Aunt from her mother's side around 1pm (around 40 people), to her Uncle on her father's side around 3 or 4pm (around 30 people), then to my folks' place around 6:30 or 7 for a real sit down dinner with them and my siblings and their significant others (8 people including us). So it does get less hectic as the day goes on. And we come home with mountains of food from each house, so that's the payoff, lol.

It's fairly annoying. Both sides of her family (her dad died of a congenital heart condition when she was 6) do Thanksgiving together as huge groups. So we go to her Aunt from her mother's side around 1pm (around 40 people), to her Uncle on her father's side around 3 or 4pm (around 30 people), then to my folks' place around 6:30 or 7 for a real sit down dinner with them and my siblings and their significant others (8 people including us). So it does get less hectic as the day goes on. And we come home with mountains of food from each house, so that's the payoff, lol.
Leftovers for weeks.

Turkey sandwiches for all of December.

Your complaint is noted, but respectfully declined.

Leftovers for weeks.

Turkey sandwiches for all of December.

Your complaint is noted, but respectfully declined.
Oh yeah, like I said, the payoff is worth it. I've never even suggested we skip out. The day is hectic, but the food is worth it. Plus, since her family is explosive, we get a lot more than just turkey, though we get a ton of that as well.

Eat well....

She was also an astronaut.

julie-payette-mission-2009.jpg

Did I mention she killed someone and represents the queen's interests in Canadian parliament?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back